The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's too much pastey guy in that shot.

AmericanPie.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

you are right though...Jason Biggs should not be in that American Pie promo pics with the girls...

:monkey4 I sure hope you're a girl writing that. Either way, I just reflexively poked out my eyes when reading that.

I can't tell if that's homophobic or not. Either way, I laughed. I'm evil that way.

*eating the yummy eye balls*

I won't tell you if I'm a chick or dude. I'm just going to keep you guessing while writing about Spike licking Xander's ____.

OH they watched it plenty. Real MEN just remember things differently.

I'm getting another 'phob-vibe. You saying gays that remember the clothes Willow was wearing are lesser men while those busy imagining that the character's have bigger boobs are *real* men? :rotfl

Dear god.....:(

Does homosexuality crop up even in other animals? Sure. In that sense it may occure in nature. But so do cancer and autism, and nobody celebrates those.

WTF?? I'm truly amazed that in a supposedly civilized society that you feel comfortable saying such hateful/ignorant things on a public board. I really am.

Last edited:
Definitely what you would call homophobic, but I hate that expression because it suggests that I somehow fear them. It's not fear so much as disgust at the thought of the physical act that defines them as gay. I'm all for a man loving another man deeply, Christ loved his disciples very deeply, and no true love is ever wrong, but when it turns into physical lust, it's just 31 flavors of wrong. If form follows function there is no honest way science can truly call it 'natural', and I cannot relate to the notion of looking at another man's hairy butt and finding love. Does homosexuality crop up even in other animals? Sure. In that sense it may occure in nature. But so do cancer and autism, and nobody celebrates those. My key was not designed to open the back door, and it aint ever gonna.
:eek :slap

Definitely what you would call homophobic, but I hate that expression because it suggests that I somehow fear them. It's not fear so much as disgust at the thought of the physical act that defines them as gay. I'm all for a man loving another man deeply, Christ loved his disciples very deeply, and no true love is ever wrong, but when it turns into physical lust, it's just 31 flavors of wrong. If form follows function there is no honest way science can truly call it 'natural', and I cannot relate to the notion of looking at another man's hairy butt and finding love. Does homosexuality crop up even in other animals? Sure. In that sense it may occure in nature. But so do cancer and autism, and nobody celebrates those. My key was not designed to open the back door, and it aint ever gonna.

That said, I've considered one or two gay dudes as friends that I've worked with at Medieval Times or UPS. I have no problem with gays as people as long as they just act like normal people and don't go around acting like 'look at me, I'm a flaming ____, and you have to accept it, or you'll never succeed in politics'. Hey, everybody has the right to pursue their own course in life as long as it doesn't hurt innocnet others, but nobody is born acting like that. That's just a show.

:thud: :slap

Using the word "phobic" as a suffix to any word suggests that an exposure to it would basically compel others to faint or risk having a panic attack. As far as I know, I never heard of anyone fainting after seeing a gay person. However, I have heard of people fainting after learning that someone they knew was revealed to be gay but that's not the same thing. That's shock.

Ultimately, this is just old fashion simple minded prejudice and ignorance.
Thankfully, we're seeing less of it as the years go by.

P.S. My daughter is three years old and the sight of gay people doesn't faze in the least.

Using the word "phobic" as a suffix to any word suggests that an exposure to it would basically compel others to faint or risk having a panic attack. As far as I know, I never heard of anyone fainting after seeing a gay person. However, I have heard of people fainting after learning that someone they knew was revealed to be gay.

Ultimately, this is just old fashion simple minded prejudice.
:hi5: :yess: :goodpost::exactly:

Now, back to Willow before this thread gets closed on us!

Now, back to Willow before this thread gets closed on us!

I prefer a Dark Willow. Even if they did the school uniform correctly, I'd pass. It's not enough just to like a character, I mean, I like Aunt May, however, it doesn't mean I'd want a statue of her too. I prefer my statues to have BOTH a personal meaning and a visual appeal. Student Willow, at least for me, only has the former.

Sorry to disappoint but It's been confirmed that he will not be in season 4 sadly.

Back