The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby werewolf? I guess if neo-Buffy can have a Throne of Evil, neo-Willow can have a baby werewolf and be on a non sequitur base from an episode in which she was covered head to toe with chain mail rather than a miniskirt and peek-a-boo shirt and push-up bra.

I’m happy for the Trevor headsculpt. It isn’t 100% Alyson Hannigan to me, but neo-Buffy isn’t 100% SMG, either. I dunno. Maybe it’s a licensing or rights thing. I am resigned that this line will be a Sideshow special Bizarro World Buffy interpretation of the television show.

I guess I can repaint it as necessary, paint in a proper shirt on her midriff and tights. I wish they hadn’t built her up to Cordelia-esque proportions, but eh. No one else is making Buffy product anymore.

willowex.jpg

So, not only do you get a Teddywerewolf in the backpack, but you also get one as a 'sit' alone piece. Nice.

I love that it comes with Amy the rat. I hadn't noticed that before.

So, not only do you get a Teddywerewolf in the backpack, but you also get one as a 'sit' alone piece. Nice.

I love that it comes with Amy the rat. I hadn't noticed that before.

That is a sweet touch. I will probably display mine with the regular back pack but have the stand alone werewolf displayed.

crap! its really a beautiful piece! aughhh, Im saving my money for faith, but thats a really nice statue, they really got the face right

It's awesome and I will be here right at the open of ssc business hours refreshing all day. I am not missing out on this! And wow, low es. I am nervous. I hope I get my order!

It looks awesome. I was actually going to skip this one so I can save money for Faith but after seeing the photos I'm thinking I might have to reconsider and buy them both....

Back