The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Rorschach at NYCC for 15 bucks and it's pretty decent. Not a lot of articulation and posing it is impossible but it's nice to show off...

Where are the 1/6 Rorschach pics?

Roor002.jpg

Roor006.jpg

Roor010.jpg

Roor013.jpg

Roor014.jpg

Roor019.jpg

Roor026.jpg

"Evil must be punished...."

Roor028.jpg

KOVACS!

Roor030.jpg

:D.............

I lucked out today. :banana

I had a few minutes, so I made a special
trip to Toys R Us and I found the DC Direct
1/6 Rorschach! I had heard about it, but I
hadn't seen any of the Watchmen 1/6 figures
aside from Comedian and I saw him at a comic
store for $119.00. (To say I didn't/couldn't get
him would be an understatement.)

Anyway, there was only one Rorschach
and I instantly wanted him, and normally the
$79.99 price tag (at Toys R Us, no less) would've
kept me from getting him. But...

I had a $18.00 gift card burning a hole in my
wallet AND a "20% Off Any One Item" coupon
that was going to literally expire the next day,
so ol' Raw Shark only cost me $50.00!

I had to wait all night to open him, but I absolutely
love the figure and so glad I had a chance to get him! :D

ask a manager to look in the back. my local TRU had a case of the regular figures just sitting back there since early March...claimed they wouldn't ring up because of a street date or something, and this was yesterday!

Still no sign of the 1:6 scale ones yet but at least I got a few of the regulr figures...

hot toys needs to make every character from Watchmen..I havnt bought any stuff from watchmen yet, cause I'm waiting for Hot Toys to deliver the goods..

Me too. My only worry is that since they're being forced to delay their announcement for the Watchmen figures it might end up that they'll be shipping really soon after they start being preordered, and things are kind of tight for this summer.

Nothing has been officially announced but Hot Toys has been teasing and dropping hints and many Toy News outlet have already reported it. They ARE coming just wait it out, the fact that the last film 1/6 Rorschach just came out means that DCD will wait until its shipped out completely to allow HT to solicit their like they did with TDK. I expect it to be in the April Newsletter.

That DCD Rorschach looks pretty good, but I'll probably wait for the HT version. DC's 13" scale bugs me.

i've had a chance to mess around with the figure and clothing. i really dig him and think he is definitely the best of the 13'' figures. couple of rorschach...

054.jpg

078.jpg

064.jpg

057.jpg

051-1.jpg

071-2.jpg

Back