The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Oh wow, sorry to hear you have to sell this. That is a great deal, I would have jumped on that a week ago before making payment on my outfit, still waiting on everything. Good luck! I am sure you it will be gone in no time.

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Hi all,

Any word on Entropy's set? I haven't seen anything on that in a while, I thought he was close to having it up for sale weeks ago.

Oh wow, sorry to hear you have to sell this. That is a great deal, I would have jumped on that a week ago before making payment on my outfit, still waiting on everything. Good luck! I am sure you it will be gone in no time.

Thanks buddy. It has sold already! Happy days. Fixed car here we come!
Maybe I can buy it all again at some point! It's a great custom and run by great people.

Hi all,

Any word on Entropy's set? I haven't seen anything on that in a while, I thought he was close to having it up for sale weeks ago.

my bad. it's coming, I just had deadlines I had to hit on some classwork, stuff that piled up while I was gone to comic-con as well as taking care of a kitten I rescued from under a house. I'll have time in the next day or so to focus on rolling these out.

Yeah, most of my buttons fell off. Fortunately Kato included extras and I was able to find most of them. I just used a dot of Elmer's glue and you can't tell they were put back on... Beautiful Job Kato, been meaning to comment on how awesome the outfit is. Thanks, Rande
Amazing work there. Congrats! :)

Am I the only one who had problems with the "buttons" falling off the shirt and pants? I feel stupid, I got 4 buttons off >.<
And then the headsculpt went off as well and fell on the floor and a bit of the paintwork was damaged :(

No doubt customizing is not for me, I´m really having bad luck with this custom (Customs taxes being the start point, grrrr).

I have 4 Kato outfits and the only button I've ever had to reattach was from Rick's back pants pocket :lol Just take it slow and avoid touching the buttons if at all possible. I can only imagine the frustration you guys must be feeling losing multiples.

my bad. it's coming, I just had deadlines I had to hit on some classwork, stuff that piled up while I was gone to comic-con as well as taking care of a kitten I rescued from under a house. I'll have time in the next day or so to focus on rolling these out.

Oh, great to hear from you, no worries, just was wondering. Thanks, looking forward to seeing the set. Take care.

Without having to sift this entire thread, what Truetype body should I buy for this?

Glad to know they are coming finally :) Unfortunately I needed the money I was saving for your set so I will have to wait until next month or so :(

Still looking forward to seeing the pics of everything, though :clap

Thanks buddy. It has sold already! Happy days. Fixed car here we come!
Maybe I can buy it all again at some point! It's a great custom and run by great people.

I swear....... by the moon and the star in the sky.. I'll be there...:rotfl

Without having to sift this entire thread, what Truetype body should I buy for this?

It will be 100% perfect by using Hottoys Bruce Lee body with some modification of height. While you will need a painted neckless head from Velvet Morning.

The other option is TT advance body, you can also make it perfect by changing with Dastan/wolverine's arms.:wave

With my focus temporarily shifted to the real world and 1/1 scale ,I just realised I freakin missed this thread!! Am I too late guys?

With my focus temporarily shifted to the real world and 1/1 scale ,I just realised I freakin missed this thread!! Am I too late guys?

If you can order the HS with Velvet Morning, I am ok:wink1:

Hey, if it's ok with Kato, you can have my $50 deposit for free. It would save me having to spend the $165 for the balance of the uniform. I'm no longer looking to get this, as I've sold off almost all my collection.

101_0835.jpg

Last edited:

WOW TurdFerguson he looks GREAT!!!!:clap:clap:clap

What jacket are you using? and can we see a closeup of the rifle bag. Your figure kicks butt!!!

Back