The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Velvet did you get my pm ? I'm also deadrising on onesixthwarriors.com thanks let me know please

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

99% complete.

IMG_1453-1.jpg

Here's a better look at the head shot zombie I customized.

IMG_1451.jpg

Nice blood spattering effect Chris^ looks great.

Velvet did you get my pm ? I'm also deadrising on onesixthwarriors.com thanks let me know please

No, sorry I didn't receive a pm. Send it again or email me. Thanks.

:clap Love rick and love the zombie. He was racking up the headshots in that first episode.

Oh and Dyce I found your deposit bro, it didn't have your forum name on there.

TurdFerguson Looking good!!! LOve the way you customized
the zombie:clap:clap Rick looks great also:clap whats the 1%
I know the name plate.

TurdFerguson Looking good!!! LOve the way you customized
the zombie:clap:clap Rick looks great also:clap whats the 1%
I know the name plate.

I'm waiting for the right boots to come.

Looks amazing Turd! What did you use to weather the base and the splatter on the headshot? Fantastic! :rock

Looks amazing Turd! What did you use to weather the base and the splatter on the headshot? Fantastic! :rock

Thank you very much! The base was a sticker that I already had from a rick figure that I bought online and the blood splatter is actually the hair that was on the street prophet zombie that I added dark red nail polish to to thicken it.

Amazing work there. Congrats! :)

Am I the only one who had problems with the "buttons" falling off the shirt and pants? I feel stupid, I got 4 buttons off >.<
And then the headsculpt went off as well and fell on the floor and a bit of the paintwork was damaged :(

No doubt customizing is not for me, I´m really having bad luck with this custom (Customs taxes being the start point, grrrr).

Only just seen this thread. Amazing work :clap

I had the same problem. I lost three butttons, but Kato included spare ones in my package, so I just replaced them.

Amazing work there. Congrats! :)

Am I the only one who had problems with the "buttons" falling off the shirt and pants? I feel stupid, I got 4 buttons off >.<
And then the headsculpt went off as well and fell on the floor and a bit of the paintwork was damaged :(

No doubt customizing is not for me, I´m really having bad luck with this custom (Customs taxes being the start point, grrrr).

Yeah, he included some in mine as well. I guess it´s something that happens often then. But they are SO tiny, it´s a pain to glue them back. I will have to ask my little brother to do it for me if it happens again, I guess his smaller fingers will find it easier than mine, lol

I just used a pincet.

Yeah, he included some in mine as well. I guess it´s something that happens often then. But they are SO tiny, it´s a pain to glue them back. I will have to ask my little brother to do it for me if it happens again, I guess his smaller fingers will find it easier than mine, lol

Hi all

I hv attached all of you the spare button.:wave

In case of any losing button on yr shirt or pants, you don't need any glue!:lecture
Each button has coating at the back, you just need to place the button on the right position and fix it by using heat iron, GENTALLY IRON on it for few seconds:lecture

I am using this new kind of button because it won't leave any glue mark on the shirt and the stain of coating is quite easy to remove.:wink1:

In fact it does fix much better than the previous button type.

Hottoys are using the same kind of button whie the main difference is : they don't give you any spare buttons! :lol

In most case pls avoid put yr finger on the buttons especially when you are putting it on the figure.:panic:

Pls P.M. me if you hv trouble in fixing the spare buttons.:exactly:

Pls also read this for the procedure of fixing the spare button :

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83995

I'm starting a second run for painted Grimes sculpts. PM me if you're interested.
Sculpts come with neck unless you request a neckless modification in which case it will be an extra $10.

1. Shortround- w/hat
2. mystolle- both
3. DP2011- hair version

Wow...... nice !

(Now more people can get your HS, they probably want my uniform later also ...:hi5: :lol:pray::rotfl)

Sadly I'm going to have to sell mine before I even get the chance to set him up :( my car needs work, and as this guy hasn't made it onto the shelf yet he's the easiest to let go.
But my loss is someones gain! I paid just over $300 for the head and outfit, and as you can see I also have the boots, belt and gun, (you only need a body)
So to be fair, I don't want folks thinking I'm a flipping flipper, I'm gonna put him up for $300. Belt, boots and gun is free in effect!
Gonna pop this in the sale thread too.
Help me fix my car!
5f92c29f-22e9-a34b.jpg

Sorry to hear about the car :(

$300 for all that is a flippin' steal!

Back