The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Just brought the head and put down deposit for the costume. I cant wait.....

Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Just brought the head and put down deposit for the costume. I cant wait.....

Welcome aboard Gregg! :hi5: This is too incredible to miss if you're a fan of the show :lecture

Does anyone know what body the clothes are cut for? Wanna make sure this look as good as poss!

I believe they are tailored for a TT Advanced, but Kato has personally chosen to use a Bruce Lee body, if that tells you anything.

Cheers man! Do you reckon the Bruce body will work ok if I don't do the mod to lengthen it?

I'm using an advanced body myself, so I couldn't tell you, but if you're going for perfect, then I would do any and all mods Kato suggests to the body :)

I'm using an advanced body myself, so I couldn't tell you, but if you're going for perfect, then I would do any and all mods Kato suggests to the body :)

I'm not the modding type sadly! And having spent out the cash on a Bruce body, I'd hate to mess it up!

Payment received Greggo- Thanks
Deposit received captainjamesbrooke- Thanks

Sculpt List updated-

1.Deckard- Deposit received - Both sculpts -Unpainted
2. Elvis1976- Shipped
3. Turdfurguson- Deposit received - Hair- Painted (#1)
4. Toyadventurer- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#2)
5. Astro Zombie- Deposit received - Hair- Unpainted
6. Levit05- Shipped- Both Unpainted
7. KarenRoss- Deposit received- Hat- Painted -maybe Neckless (#3)
8. Buttmunch- Paid- Hat- Painted -Neckless/B.L.(#4)
9. Deadrising- Deposit received- ?:dunno
10. Koipond- Deposit received- Both Painted- Neckless/Narrow - (#5,#6)
11. AngelDiaz76- Deposit received- Hair- Painted (#7)
12. Hosam-G- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#8)
13. Mudshark- Shipped- Both- Unpainted
14. RandeG- Paid in Full- Hair- Painted -Neckless/advanced - extra badge (#9)
15. The Angry Orc- Deposit received- Both - Painted (#10,#11)
16. Marfmaster- Paid in Full- Hair - Painted - (#12)
17. Menlojames- Shipped
18. El Calvo- Deposit received- Hat- Painted- Neckless/advanced (#13)
19. Chouzi- Paid in Full - Hat- Painted- Neckless/advanced (#14)
20. Greggo- Paid in Full- Hat - Unpainted
21. captainjamesbrooke- Deposit received- Hat- Painted- Neckless/narrow (#15)
22. Peteskywalker- Paid in Full - Hair- Unpainted

The list for painted sculpts is now full. If you missed it and would like to start a waiting list send me a PM.
Thanks-S.

Last edited:

do we have to state which body we using?

i will be using advance and prefer neckless..

I bought a pair of Triad boots, repainted them black, then found a HT pair to use instead. If anyone is interested in this Triad pair, I'll let them go for $10 shipped. Just shoot me a PM :duff

_MG_1879.jpg

do we have to state which body we using?

i will be using advance and prefer neckless..

Okay, thanks. List updated^

Just to reiterate the "Neck or no Neck" situation:

Yes, if you are ordering a "Painted" sculpt and prefer it to be Neckless I'll need to modify it to fit. I have TT Advanced or TT Narrow neck posts on hand to get a proper fit.
If you have another body in mind ie: Bruce Lee, Royce, etc you'll need to supply me with the body so I can fit the sculpt to it; or I will just mod it to fit a TT Narrow neck post and hope for the best.

If you are ordering an "Unpainted" sculpt and you would like the neck modified I can do it for $5. Same situation as stated above concerning neck post, bodies etc.

If you prefer your sculpt to have a sculpted neck, no worries, that's how they come out of the mold:wave.

Thanks- S.

basically finished, onto molding/casting challenges. I'll likely try both to see which comes out better, but do you prefer a flat silver finish or a shiny reflective finish?

dscn4992z.jpg

Damm that looks great!!! :yess::clap

Wow if your selling the guns can I have one too?

Back