The value of life.... My mother...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to read about your mom Jason. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours during this time. :(

Sorry to hear about this man. I watched my father collapse, go into cardiac arrest and die in front of me. Never had a chance to say, "I love you." Still haunts me.

My condolences VS.

My condolences and even though this is one of the biggest losses a person can have, you gotta try and stay optimistic and strong. I've got a lot of experience when it comes to losing family, if you ever need to talk or have questions, feel free to PM me.

That was Beautiful VS1976

I can't imagine the world without my Mum in it. She's been such a source of love and strength for all around her.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Im deeply sorry for your mom, my prayers go to you and your mom, its a tough time, I took care of my mom almost for 15 years, she was in bed.... she had arthritis its really frustrating when there´s nothing else to do.

A big hugh to you Jason and may the Lord comfort you trough this difficult moments

I'm sorry for your loss.

candlesad.gif

Thx guys.

My mother just past away an hour a go. I am at lost for words right now.

I lost my mother a few years ago. But reading your post brings it back like it was yesterday.

My thoughts are with you and yours, VS. Take care.

very sorry to hear this, its never easy to see a loved one go but im sure your mom knows how much you love her so cherish the days you have left.

Same thing happened to my aunt a few years ago.

My heart and prayers go out to you. Prayers for your strength, hugs for your heart.

Back