The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have mine by next week. From the pic's so far it looks fantastic!

Got #127/350 today! and now on to the pics, sorry for the flash as my camera is not to good.

01.jpg

02.jpg

I think it looks better with the non-exclusive hand. That being said, if I had this I would display it with the exclusive hand because I'm an elitist and would want everyone to know that I have the exclusive. :lol

Other than the size, I actually like the Weta one better in this case. :lecture :lol

Same here. Other than the size, the ES, the excl. option, the distressed looking armour, the pose, and the addition of arms/weapons....I too prefer the SSW version. :naughty

The LSB looks great. So much better than that little tiny one beside it :naughty

i agree! can't wait til mine arrives, hopefully soon! :banana:banana:banana

Same here. Other than the size, the ES, the excl. option, the distressed looking armour, the pose, and the addition of arms/weapons....I too prefer the SSW version. :naughty

hahaha! i sense a bit of sarcasm here! hehehe! wait til GG reads these, she'll be all over the you (us) again defending her everbeloved weta stuff!

great LSB sideshow! keep 'em coming!:banana:banana:banana

i agree! can't wait til mine arrives, hopefully soon! :banana:banana:banana

hahaha! i sense a bit of sarcasm here! hehehe! wait til GG reads these, she'll be all over the you (us) again defending her everbeloved weta stuff!

great LSB sideshow! keep 'em coming!:banana:banana:banana

I prefer the word "teasing" I'm just having some fun with Frank. :D

Sure those things are different but they're all wrong. Weta were the ones who originally designed the Uruk-hai so they would know how to make it accurately. :monkey3 :naughty :monkey5 :lol

Sure those things are different but they're all wrong. Weta were the ones who originally designed the Uruk-hai so they would know how to make it accurately. :monkey3 :naughty :monkey5 :lol

:lol More importantly than all that, it was SSW who designed those little rubber feet on the bottom of the bases to protect them from scratching. :lecture :monkey3

Other than the size, I actually like the Weta one better in this case. :lecture :lol

I much prefer the SSW version too. One of the best busts in the SSW line. I love the sculpt and detail, and pose. I have no feelings for the LSB at all....too big, too expensive, too.......extreme. Plus, as usual, i prefer the 'official' stamp of Weta. But that's not why i prefer it.

Back