The Ultimate Movie License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Blade Runner is my first pick. I would also love to see Hanover Street...er, I mean Indiana Jones. Does anyone actually know what the status of the Indy license is?

From what I've heard they've been sitting tight on it. They want to launch the line properly when Indy 4 comes out -- except it keeps getting postponed. Harrison Ford has recently given Lucas & Spielberg an ultimatum in the form of, "...if it doesn't happen in the next two years we should all forget it." So once Indy 4 is officially dead or released you can look forward to Indy merchandise. 2008 maybe?

Have you checked out the Toys Mccoy Indy? It's pricy when you can find it on eBay and not very articualted but what a figure!

On your original point -- Bladerunner, definately.

gdb said:
Have you checked out the Toys Mccoy Indy? It's pricy when you can find it on eBay and not very articualted but what a figure!
I just checked out some pics. Really nice looking! Too bad it's way out of my price range. It would be great to see Sideshow do one.

Ghostbusterspeople.jpg

All right! This chick is TOAST!
Grab your sticks.
HOLDING!
Heat 'um up!
SMOKING!
Make 'um hard!
READY!
Let's show this prehistoric ***** who we do things downtown...
THROW IT!

Back