The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

I like your collection a lot simply because it resembles mine. You got your pieces out in the open on shelves, not behind fancy glass cases or anything. Sure they are nice, but I'm still a college student living at home, so don't have room for glass cases.

Looks great overall! What are some of your upcoming pieces? I only have 2 at the moment, SS Vader 1:1 and HCG Alien 1:1, two grails.

And judging by your banner, don't you wish there were more high end American Psycho collectibles? Gosh what I wouldn't give for a Bateman PF. Has to be in my top 5 movies ever.

I like your collection a lot simply because it resembles mine. You got your pieces out in the open on shelves, not behind fancy glass cases or anything. Sure they are nice, but I'm still a college student living at home, so don't have room for glass cases.

Looks great overall! What are some of your upcoming pieces? I only have 2 at the moment, SS Vader 1:1 and HCG Alien 1:1, two grails.

And judging by your banner, don't you wish there were more high end American Psycho collectibles? Gosh what I wouldn't give for a Bateman PF. Has to be in my top 5 movies ever.

Thanks! I'm a student at home too. I was thinking of getting some glass doors for my shelves and maybe just one case for the Wolf Bust. I would love to see your collection! :rock I don't really Pre-Order pieces anymore. I just usually get them when they come out, but the only one I have on PO at the moment is the 1:2 Scale Iron Man Maquette. I plan on getting the HT figures, PFs and Busts when they arrive.
And yes, I wish there were some high end American Psycho collectibles. One of my most wanted licenses! I didn't bother with the Neca ones. I would take anything from SS, HT or Enterbay.

Hot Toys John Connor. Awesome figure!
Picture446.jpg

Picture447.jpg

Picture448.jpg

Picture449.jpg

Picture450.jpg

Picture451.jpg

Picture452.jpg

Picture453.jpg

Picture454.jpg

Picture455.jpg