The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to mod this and make the chains tighter, so it gives
the effect he is actually pulling back on the dog. I could be wrong
but the chains look too loose imo and slightly take away the dynamic effect.

Someone needs to mod this and make the chains tighter, so it gives
the effect he is actually pulling back on the dog. I could be wrong
but the chains look too loose imo and slightly take away the dynamic effect.

i do agree with this. i will have to see if taking a link or two out of the chain can help.

Here's some pics of mine.

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

Good looking pics, nightwings. I just got this the other day, and I must say that it looks far better in hand. Granted, the paint apps could have been far better, but it is actually a pretty good sculpt. The dogs scales don't look as bad in hand, either. I love how heavy this piece is. if my wife ticks me off, I'm going to bash her upside the head with it........ Yeah right, she'd kick my rear end. But anyways, if you're strapped for cash and want to save for the HT Tracker, then go that way, but if you can afford to part with $300 for this, it's worth it.

Anybody else get this yet and is even remotely happy with it? lol Im getting mine this week and id be lying if I was not nervous about it.

Hey no need to be nervous about this piece, received mine a couple of weeks ago,and it is an awesome piece and a good size.Its one of those items again that is superb in hand

Anybody else get this yet and is even remotely happy with it? lol Im getting mine this week and id be lying if I was not nervous about it.

Back