The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks hit and miss. I like the green on Trackers skin though.

The dog's the wrong colour too, right?

HT's is more movie accurate. Not a big problem though, I like them to look different. But this overall just looks like crap. NECA's actually looks close to the same quality.

I just hope they did a better job with Falconer and the A:R Drone.. And the future ones.

I don't know, to me it looks like they got the paint wrong kinda, I dont remember the hounds being that orange, weren't they more like grayish?

I think some dogs were colored differently than others in the movie. None were like SS's version though, bleh.

I have this on the way to me within the next two weeks, I was really looking forward to this peice paying 210 euro for it, the pose I love to be honest it was probaly one of teh reason I went for it, a predator being slighty dragged by a dog who would have thought it. Anyway ill take some pictures when I get it. gulp gulp.

This maquette is really a good example of how iffy the the final product can get translated from the prototype. Instead of painting the individual scales on the Hound, they painted the whole thing orange/green and then used black to outline the scales (which gives the impression that some net is casting a shadow on the piece). It just looks too toyish. The figures we've seen look more legit than that.

I did love seeing the proto at last year's SDCC though. Definitely a sight to behold in person.

heres my painting skills on a jurassic park bust i made so i think i could fix the tacker maquette

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oh god!!! I pre-ordered this.. im seriously hoping when it arrives something magical will happen that I just might like it..same thing as when I ordered jason and the terror of crystal lake statue

oh god!!! I pre-ordered this.. im seriously hoping when it arrives something magical will happen that I just might like it..same thing as when I ordered jason and the terror of crystal lake statue
IMO, you should get your money back and put it towards something else. ANYTHING else...
There are so many A/P collectibles coming out this year...

...and CANCELED.

Sure, I could do some moding and a repaint, but I have more important (and paying) matters to attend to...

Back