The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TrackerM2.jpg

this maquette reminds me of the tracker figure released by Neca :slap

glad i didn't spent my money on this but i still hope that berserker will turn out much better

Last edited:
Yeah my pics are probably not the best, but at the same time the paint apps are not as good as the promo. As for the dreads, they seem to be pulled straight back a bit and then flare out slightly, it depends on the angle.

To be honest... I think it looks horrible.
From those pics atleast. How much was this again? $260-$300?
Idunno if I'm expecting too much for the price, but I think the paint could have been far better... :dunno

It looks hit and miss. I like the green on Trackers skin though.

Tracker looks pretty cool...dog looks pretty weak.

The dog's the wrong colour too, right?

The dog's the wrong colour too, right?
HT's is more movie accurate. Not a big problem though, I like them to look different. But this overall just looks like crap. NECA's actually looks close to the same quality.

I just hope they did a better job with Falconer and the A:R Drone.. And the future ones.

To be honest, all of these PREDATOR maquettes looked weak from the beginning.

The poses suck.

I actually really like all the poses we've seen so far. I didn't like Falconer's at first, but it's grown on me.

I would never have used a camera phone to take pics of an item like that. I hope...hope...hope it looks better from some other in-hand pics. I didn't preorder that one, but I did preorder the Falconer. God I hope that one's good!!

To be honest, all of these PREDATOR maquettes looked weak from the beginning.

The poses suck.

I don't really have an issue with the poses, but it's the quality of the final product that's a problem. I understand that a prototype is a prototype, but come on, these things came out looking like custom-painted bootlegs. Bit too much of a difference, I'd say.

Having that said, the snippets of the Berserker maquette that we saw in that one preview video looked ace. Nice pose and decent paint apps -- well, for a proto, once again. Really curious to see how they end up tackling the patternation on the mass-release.

I don't like what I see going by those pics.
I was going to order one if it came out nice. Maybe with some better pics.

This maquette is really a good example of how iffy the the final product can get translated from the prototype. Instead of painting the individual scales on the Hound, they painted the whole thing orange/green and then used black to outline the scales (which gives the impression that some net is casting a shadow on the piece). It just looks too toyish. The figures we've seen look more legit than that.

I did love seeing the proto at last year's SDCC though. Definitely a sight to behold in person.

Back