The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received notification that the release date for the maquette has been pushed back?

Based on the previous post above mine, it looks like it's supposedly going to be coming out next week.

Nope, havent even received the "coming in 20/20/etc. days" notice, much less a processing one. So we are looking at closer to mid March or later at the earliest. :dunno

Anyone have a link to the inside look video of this line? I just put my name down for the waitlist for both of these moquettes. Will there be a Berserker?

Has anyone received notification that the release date for the maquette has been pushed back?

Based on the previous post above mine, it looks like it's supposedly going to be coming out next week.

nope nothing yet

just got an email saying last flexpay payment scheudule change for 4/25...dam more waiting!!

just got an email saying last flexpay payment scheudule change for 4/25...dam more waiting!!

I checked Sideshow as well and saw they pushed the release back to April. Although I was hoping to order this and get it soon for a project, this news actually saves me some time and money. And considering that the Hot Toys Tracker figure is coming out this year (apparently), I'll just wait for that figure.

Now I've got to stop the temptation to come back here in April and see all the pics of the released maquette. :thud:

Spoke with Sideshow today, and the Maquette is officially delayed. No new official eta but its definitely not shipping until MAY at the earliest, and probably later.

That sucks but gives me more time to catch up on payments for the skulls and bios now.

post some pics, somebody had to of received this already. suprised no talk about this now that its here

I talked to someone at ss and there not gonna ship out till next week

Got mine in today, my first statue/maquette from sideshow and was pretty happy with it. Paint apps not too bad, the armor is gun metal and not green, and the skin on both the Tracker & the dog should be more glossy. Chains are magnetic which I thought was really cool
Overall I am satisfied, some iPhone pics:

TrackerM1.jpg

TrackerM2.jpg

TrackerM3.jpg

To be honest... I think it looks horrible.
From those pics atleast. How much was this again? $260-$300?
Idunno if I'm expecting too much for the price, but I think the paint could have been far better... :dunno

Hmmmmm...I will wait for more pics but this is not a good start.
Where are the dreads out to Tracker's right? They are on the prototype and not on the final? :dunno

Thanks for the pics!

TrackerM2.jpg
predators-the-tracker-maquette1.jpg

TrackerM3.jpg
predators-the-tracker-maquette.jpg

Back