The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure why there isnt more love for this piece.
I like it alot! Definite purchase for me.

To everyone who does not like it.....you guys do realize how big this thing is right? Its not the size of a normal dio released in the past. this thing is freakin huge! 16.5" high and 15" wide. Its basically as tall as the Donatello Comiquette but wider and deeper.

I think this thing is going to be sick in hand, the only thing that could ruin this piece would be if the final production paint sucks.

I respect everyone opnion out there, just throwing my 2 cents out there :)

Also, Im curious what kind of quality we will be getting out of KNB, considering this is the first time they have worked with SSC.

^^^My only problem is that he is my least favorite out of the trio. I do like the design of the dio, but his mask looks kind of ridiculous and the dogs didn't really do much in the movie.

If I had a dedicated predator shelf like I used to....yes I would definitely buy it. Now I just have a small shelf in a Detolf for my 1/6 predators.

^^^My only problem is that he is my least favorite out of the trio. I do like the design of the dio, but his mask looks kind of ridiculous and the dogs didn't really do much in the movie.

If I had a dedicated predator shelf like I used to....yes I would definitely buy it. Now I just have a small shelf in a Detolf for my 1/6 predators.

Thats it, we are NOT friends anymore!

:lol Just joking man.:wave

He had a lame death scene. A grenage didnt kill Mr. Black so that makes no sense !

Hey I didn't say I didn't like him, but I'd just rather get me Mr. Black first.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would love that, I'd probably sell another Predator to get that bad ass Maquette!!!!!!

Screw the manquettes !!! Even though this is awesome i'll be getting the hot toys preds.

Im not sure why there isnt more love for this piece.
I like it alot! Definite purchase for me.

To everyone who does not like it.....you guys do realize how big this thing is right? Its not the size of a normal dio released in the past. this thing is freakin huge! 16.5" high and 15" wide. Its basically as tall as the Donatello Comiquette but wider and deeper.

I think this thing is going to be sick in hand, the only thing that could ruin this piece would be if the final production paint sucks.

I respect everyone opnion out there, just throwing my 2 cents out there :)

Also, Im curious what kind of quality we will be getting out of KNB, considering this is the first time they have worked with SSC.

its not really the size that it is killing it, its the character himself and the fact that

Spoiler Spoiler:

its not really the size that it is killing it, its the character himself and the fact that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A Predator that is taking his pet for a walk doesn't excite me one bit reguardless of the size, detail etc. Haven't seen the movie yet but I seem to find this hard to believe this is in the movie. Predator sniffer dogs hot on the trail. Pass big time.

Looks good but at 1/5 scale I passed. Still waiting for 1/4 scale maquettes to come out. Nice sculpt and detail tho'.

watermark.php

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the huge spoiler on the last page.... some of us havnt seen this film yet!!! :slap

As for this piece, i like it, very dynamic.... however im not going to buy it, im waiting for wolfie and as with most people... really want that P2, please sideshow..... PLEASE!!!!

WAAAAAAY TO MANY DAMN SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD THAT ARE NOT MARKED WITH A "SPOILER" TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

The three of the maquettes beside each other would look bad ass! Depending on what the others look like of course

Back