"The Time Bomb" Part 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Correcting the Causes of Disease with Proper Eating and Lifestyle
From the mass of research papers and books I collected, it was obvious that huge change in dietary lifestyle was needed. I’m currently on a 95% vegetarian diet with only about 5% animal food. And the animal food is simple: NO dairy products whatsoever, some trout, salmon. That’s about it for the animal kingdom. My goal is 100% vegetarian. The vegetarian food plan includes a variety of fresh fruits, raw and steamed vegetables, whole grain products, legumes and some nut-based products. That variety will increase as my digestive tract heals further.

In addition, I am on a slow natural detoxification program with high-quality fresh vegetable juicing, including BarleyLife, the dried green juice mixes with water. I bought a real (expensive too) juicer and the fresh carrot juice gives me more real nutrition than most Americans get in a week. I take special vitamin and mineral supplements in the antioxidant group. It’s important to note that these are not megadoses. They are balanced supplements to boost the immune system and take care of the harmful free radicals from the toxins. I’m converting to even more natural antioxidants after consulting Dr. Chesnut. And I’m still taking a few prescription drugs to assist the healing symptoms. But except for Herbal Fiber Blend, I don’t take any herbal supplements.

Let’s look at anxiety treatment. I’m still on the drug Xanax for anxiety. Actually relatively small doses of Xanax have very few adverse affects compared to the other central nervous system drugs. One bad thing about Xanax: it is addictive. Well guess what. Sugar, salt, alcohol, tobacco and caffeine are also addictive. Coming off Xanax has to be tapered very slowly, about ¼ mg per two weeks. I have read a couple of books for using several herbal substitutes, supposedly safer. Valerian root is one of these, but it’s addictive too. Herbs are basically unregulated drugs, don’t kid yourself. At least you can read a 400-page FDA report on whatever drug you might take, but not on the "naturals". Anxiety and the digestive tract are closely coupled. Bad things in one area can set off the other and vice-versa. I will also be on some GI tract drugs until my natural diet can heal me. Animal products and dairy foods made my anxiety worse. My progress so far has been great. I’ve reduced my GI tract drugs drastically. My biggest problem getting off the drugs is the anxiety triggering GI problems. I am seeking Natural Hygiene assistance to solve these problems as well as cognitive therapy on stress management.

After just two months on a 90%+ vegetarian food lifestyle, I have gone from 220 pounds to 170 pounds and I am physically stronger. My exercise is walking up and down stairs in the winter and brisk outside walks when the weather is decent. No aerobics yet, except for frequent "aerobic" lovemaking with my wonderful wife. I want to get into Yoga, but lack the motivation. I have to break my mental block against structured exercise. I sleep two less hours per night, yet suffer no symptoms of tiredness, although I do have some nights of insomnia.

The single most valuable source of practical nutritional information has been Chet Day’s Health and Beyond website, where many references and a wealth of information relating to health matters can be found. And Chet has answered my emails with practical suggestions and not extremist's advice. I am very grateful to Chet Day and Dr. Chesnut for their inspiration and counseling. Please be advised that this paper does not represent their opinions or advice, although I have certainly incorporated much of their work in this effort. Dr. Chestnut lives in Oklahoma City and we consult over the phone. In my opinion, he is a genius. He was forceful with me: He told me, GET RID OF THE DAIRY PRODUCTS AND ANIMAL PRODUCT FOODS RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. The slight amounts of undigested dairy and animal meats collect over a period of time in the body. Mucous and other deposits clog and block absorption of nutrients and let the damaging free-radicals rape the body. When we are children (under 25 years old) our enzyme and hormone product handles dairy products and meat reasonably well. NOT SO FOR ADULTS. Dairy and meat are more toxic than helpful. The advertising dollars of these industries and their lobby in Washington DC are powerful. Because the ill effects are not seen for years, the food industry gets away with Murder.

Sorry, Ski... Couldn't disagree more.

Vegetarianism can be hugely helpful for a detoxifying program and that is the results you are now seeing. But eventually there will come a time when your body will want and need to rebuild. A vegetarian diet will rarely support such nutrient qualifications and is generally not appropriate for most people long term. At least not without sufficient knowledge and preparation.

Also, please do not make a blanket statement regarding meats and dairy. Please investigate the huge benefits to eating seared grass-fed meats and raw dairy. Mankind has been eating raw meat for millions of years and raw dairy for over 10,000 years. Raw foods contain the necessary enzymes to digest themselves- it's the years of eating processed foods that has compromised the population's enzyme palette.

There is a lot of propaganda out there for eating less or no meat. I would highly recommend you read intelligent information that contradicts such ideas, especially because you do seem quite interested in long term health, vitality and longevity.

https://www.westonaprice.org/Vegetarian-Tour.html

Also, I'd be more than happy to give you the phone number to my nutritional consultant. He has healed many a patient, some of them dying and given up on by doctors. I know he saved my life. I believe it would be beneficial for you learn from him about nutritional cleansing and healing, health and longetivity.

Respectfully and lovingly,
samantha
5.gif

GrueSam;bt723 said:
Sorry, Ski... Couldn't disagree more.

Vegetarianism can be hugely helpful for a detoxifying program and that is the results you are now seeing. But eventually there will come a time when your body will want and need to rebuild. A vegetarian diet will rarely support such nutrient qualifications and is generally not appropriate for most people long term. At least not without sufficient knowledge and preparation.

Also, please do not make a blanket statement regarding meats and dairy. Please investigate the huge benefits to eating seared grass-fed meats and raw dairy. Mankind has been eating raw meat for millions of years and raw dairy for over 10,000 years. Raw foods contain the necessary enzymes to digest themselves- it's the years of eating processed foods that has compromised the population's enzyme palette.

There is a lot of propaganda out there for eating less or no meat. I would highly recommend you read intelligent information that contradicts such ideas, especially because you do seem quite interested in long term health, vitality and longevity.

https://www.westonaprice.org/Vegetarian-Tour.html

Also, I'd be more than happy to give you the phone number to my nutritional consultant. He has healed many a patient, some of them dying and given up on by doctors. I know he saved my life. I believe it would be beneficial for you learn from him about nutritional cleansing and healing, health and longetivity.

Respectfully and lovingly,
samantha
5.gif

No probs Samantha, it's a article I read that I thought would be helpful.

I think you misunderstood that that was a article in my blog and not my word for word statement, just wanted to make sure we were on the right page. I thought it was an interesting read and wanted to post it to the community. I don't think I'd ever be a vegetarian because it's simple not possible for me to compete at a competitive level in the National or NPC level but it is interesting to see or read about different levels of dieting down in order to get ready for a cut. If you've read the rest of of my blogs I'm sure you know that I stay away from almost anything that is processed and remain loyal to almost all natural foods or almost all natural in my eating habits.

Also most of this I can agree with and disagree with in different goals and needs or what your long term and short term is as well.

I'm almost a certified nutritionist myself, it's one of my goals along with getting my pro card as a natural bodybuilder, I've lived the healthy/fitness lifestyle since my teen years and I'm almost in my mid thirties so there's no stopping now, you are right about me wanting to do this long term or for the rest of my life.

I appreciate the comment in the blog Sam, thanks :wave :duff

Ski

Last edited:
I get it.
But since you posted it, I assumed that you really do agree with it, especially the sentence about dairy and animal foods that is all in caps.

I am aware that you are becoming a nutrionist and I think it's ultra-cool! :rock
But that is why I would hope that you would want to gain a well rounded education. By either reading about or talking to a nutritionist whose traditional eating plans have been incredibly successful in preventing and *reversing* many of the chronic ailments, diseases, cancers and, of course, obesity that is plagueing our society ever since the advent of adopting the low fat, low cholesterol diet.

5.gif

Back