The Terminator (1984) - I'm a friend of Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I need to find a one piece head/neck that looks looks like Arnold then I will worry about the body and clothes.

I think this sculpt being offered here is pretty damn good, I just never seen any body out there that would fit the needs your looking for, all the muscle body's that would work for Arnold all have built in necks.

Yeah, the problem you're gonna run into if you have a sculpted neck is getting the right sized body. I suppose a TTM-20 could be modified for a sculpted neck, but it wouldn't be easy, and there would be a great chance of screwing something up.

I think this sculpt being offered here is pretty damn good, I just never seen any body out there that would fit the needs your looking for, all the muscle body's that would work for Arnold all have built in necks.

Yes this sculpt looks great to me. I would buy it if it comes with the head and neck as one piece and try to figure out how to modify a body to use it.

Yeah, the problem you're gonna run into if you have a sculpted neck is getting the right sized body. I suppose a TTM-20 could be modified for a sculpted neck, but it wouldn't be easy, and there would be a great chance of screwing something up.

sure it would , if you can get it down to this and cut the neck off , everything would be hidden with the shirt and jacket

don't mind the text and the mod , this was my mod to the TTM20 to fatten the neck to match the huge DX13 head

once it's down to this , the neck plug pops right off, and you can now attach a sculpt that has a neck

I was thinking about trying to do it while salvaging the upper chest part/trapezius, which I assumed would affect how it looked, even with the shirt/jacket on. But sure, if you just cut off and toss that whole thing away it wouldn't be too difficult. And maybe it wouldn't be all that difficult to just cut out the neck portion of the PVC torso.

Back