The Terminator (1984) - I'm a friend of Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taking a break from painting... I found my old T800 sculpt and re-sculpted it again...
T-800-ps-01_zps80357863.jpg

T-800-ps-02_zps5b0852a4.jpg

T-800-ps-03_zps40dab897.jpg

T-800-ps-05_zps7286a1cb.jpg

Thanks guys! I'll offer it later on this year. Sculpt without neck is no problem. I actually used the old gargoyle from HT MMS001. Fits perfectly!
I'll be doing a new full battle damaged sculpt using this new head too. :) Now i just need to figure out the best way to light up the endo eye.

That's great news can't wait to bash some new terminator figures, have you ever considered doing a T2 john Connor? With your skills you would nail it for sure!

That's great news can't wait to bash some new terminator figures, have you ever considered doing a T2 john Connor? With your skills you would nail it for sure!
Ive thought about doing a T2 John before... but I'd need a 1/6th dirt bike to go with it! else to me it's incomplete :D

Ive thought about doing a T2 John before... but I'd need a 1/6th dirt bike to go with it! else to me it's incomplete :D

Not true, what's not complete is my collection with T1000, Sarah Connor and T2 arnold and missing is the most iconic character that is behind the whole terminator plot, I can't believe nobody has produced him yet and if you really want a 1/6 dirt bike there are loads on flea bay for cheap, you would get tons of interest for a T2 Connor, fingers crossed and hope to see many great sculpts from you, great work bro!

Thanks guys! I'll offer it later on this year. Sculpt without neck is no problem. I actually used the old gargoyle from HT MMS001. Fits perfectly!
I'll be doing a new full battle damaged sculpt using this new head too. :) Now i just need to figure out the best way to light up the endo eye.

In for this Jack!

Back