Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 1 Arnold 1/1 bust remod **NEW PICS PAGE 6**

Alrighty, some more pics of the statue (more moody and dark, like the original movie):

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

Some shots of my statue with the screen accurate glasses I got:

IMG_17481.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

I was going to do the pose more dynamic but with the limited space I have, I may have to do it later on...

-Joe

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Your work is awesome! Why not pose him with the guns pointing at the ceiling as he was walking around in the police station like so.

TerminatorPoliceShootout.jpg

terminator-resized.jpg

Thanks again everyone!

Your work is awesome! Why not pose him with the guns pointing at the ceiling as he was walking around in the police station like so.

TerminatorPoliceShootout.jpg

I plan on doing him in this particular pose in the future (probably when I acquire better, more accurate airsoft guns). I'm either going to customize the arms I have now or buy some new poseable ones from a guy locally here who does them.

I have a pair on my Vader, but dang, they ain't cheap:

IMG_1818.jpg

-Joe

:clap. This is so awesome dude. It's like you went back in time and cut Arnolds f'in head off...........doesn't get any more realistic than this.

This is insane work! I think it is very frightening to have this 1:1 figure in the room.

Hey joe looks like sideshow did not pay attention to you, they failed horribly!!! Your Life size is by far perfect, its the best thing ive seen in a long long time!!

Back