Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 1 Arnold 1/1 bust remod

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Awesome...best shot yet. The others he looked a little "old"...this looks better.

He still does...slightly. And it's primarily due to the lips. I should have cut them out and sculpted them higher (since the lip area sags when you get older). I was too chicken _____ to do that on the master I have, but I should have. It's really slight, but still bugs me.

Also, he looks funny without glasses (more funnier in the pictures than in person). Besides the endo placement (which is just a bit too inward towards the nose) getting the gargoyle-less look for arnold is always tricky due to eyebrow appliances he used for the movie. I guess he didn't want to shave his brows off. The appliances ended up making his brows extremely puffy (like a bee stung him and he had an allergic reaction or something).

But once his glasses are on, no more appliances since the gargoyles cover his brows. So yeah, a bit funny looking, but this bust was made specifically for Gargoyles as that's my favorite look for Arnold as the T-800.

Also, getting the wig to look the part was a pain. There's only so much i can do with a synthetic wig and a resin bust I suppose.

Among all the flaws I pointed out, I still love how this came out. I'll take this over Howard's T1 (which I was going to get to make my lifesize).

Eventually, I'll have a Version 2 (much later on) since I know all the flaws and how to fix them, but for now, enjoy:

arniepicsd004.jpg

arniepicsd024.jpg

arniepicsd014.jpg

arniepicsd010.jpg

arniepicsd047.jpg

arniepicsd001.jpg

arniepicsd002.jpg

-Joe

Here it is in bust form:

arniepicsd070.jpg

arniepicsd067.jpg

arniepicsd052.jpg

arniepicsd085.jpg

arniepicsd051.jpg

* with flash (to show the sweat effects)

arniepicsd086.jpg

arniepicsd081.jpg

Here's a comparison between the geezer T3 I've been doing and the T1:

SDC13223.jpg
arniepicsd072.jpg

Hoooly shhhh.... :horror
That Terminator 1 Bust is one of the coolest things I´ve ever seen!
With the Gargoyles he looks spot on!
Really a masterpiece! :bow

Wow with the shades on it looks stunning. Great work.

I want this so bad. Makes my Howard s bust look a bit rubbish by comparison.

Looks stunning. God if you improve on this with another version, I cant imagine how it will look :)

Wow dude YOU MADE IT!!. Its all I can say.

Here's some new pics of my personal bust mounted on my mannequin. Still need to work on the right arm (its going to be arched up holding either a .45 or assault rifle).

I think this one came out way better than the one I did previous (especially the hair):

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

-Joe

Re: Terminator 1 Arnold 1/1 bust remod **NEW PICS PAGE 6**

Thats the coolest collectible ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

Back