The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited. I'm super happy that it seems the modern spawn will include a mask sculpt which makes it worth the wait. At least I hope so.

:lol

Todd, a legendary comic creator, owner of a huge company and a multi millionaire on the floor, wearing socks and showing his toys to his customers with a cell phone camera. :D I don't see any other big shot business mogul doing stuff like that. :clap

His old-school sensibilities may annoy figure snobs, but there are some undeniable upshots.

:lol

Todd, a legendary comic creator, owner of a huge company and a multi millionaire on the floor, wearing socks and showing his toys to his customers with a cell phone camera. :D I don't see any other big shot business mogul doing stuff like that. :clap

Throwing the actual product around in messy boxes while making swooshing noises lol

I love his enthusiasm in these videos, it's great to see how much passion he has for this. And I'm really looking forward to the figures. With shipping to Europe these were quite expensive, but it looks like he's doing his best to make you feel you got your money's worth.

Are you guys seeing what the Kickstarter figures are going for on eBay? Trilogy sets for $600+, individuals for $200. I backed this campaign, but even so...

wolfy.gif

Wonder if this kind of thing will repeat with the next campaigns.

Are you guys seeing what the Kickstarter figures are going for on eBay? Trilogy sets for $600+, individuals for $200. I backed this campaign, but even so...

wolfy.gif

Probably, but I see less people buying the medieval Spawn. The Clown :)wink1:) will sell well tho.

wolfy.gif

It was even worse before. I saw 3 packs actually SELL for $1000+.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish I was a bigger Spawn fan. I have a great appreciation for the production design on this. That video was great.

Back