The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably, but I see less people buying the medieval Spawn. The Clown :)wink1:) will sell well tho.

Seems like a good amount of people were clamoring for Medieval Spawn to be the next KS, even though I thought it would make more sense to do an entirely different character.

Would love to get an updated Clown, as he and Classic Spawn are the two figures I want most from this endeavor.

I watched the movie straight through for the first time. That was horrendous :slap:lol Still can’t wait for my classic Spawn. I just love Todd’s enthusiasm.

It's a great 90's movie.

XBrpJL2.jpg

There are 90s video games with better special effect :lol

XBrpJL2.jpg

There are 90s video games with better special effect :lol

It kinda reminds me of the reptile cgi in Mortal Kombat or the dragon fight in mk2.

Honestly now when I venture back to those movies I just love how bad it aged. It actually gets me sort of pumped. Its supposed to look so awesome and they try to sell it so hard. The fact that they failed miserably makes it even more fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on shipping delays on the kickstarter page, posted yesterday. Could be a while for most people sadly. I've yet to receive any tracking myself, ordered the three pack.

Back