The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they kept the left upper arm outward position from the prototype:

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

It is odd. Maybe THAT is the upgrade to this figure from older Spawn figs? LOL I will plan on painting them black. I'll likely paint over all the black on him to give him a more black than dark grey look.

In spending more time with him, it's somewhat frustrating how inferior he is to the other gun toting Spawn. I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point. I like that the chains are rectangular, and that they are sculpted with motion, but don't like the color or that the middle part of each chain link is solid plastic. Would have fathered metal chains. Same for his necklace. His weapons are pretty cool though.

From a distance though, he looks pretty badass.

Last edited:
Yeah, mixed in with the others he serves his purpose, $20 bucks whatever I spend more at Dunkin Donuts.

But his wrist and elbow are super weak, keep your strength in check lol.

It's cool that TMP is back on the shelf, or never left, I don't know. As nice as it looks it seems I already have this figure some where in my collection. Not enough new to warrant me going down this path again. Not a knock just that I have this statue already.
My favorite Spawn figure was the articulated one even though it has some wonky anatomy:
ncehaf.jpg

There are a few of those older ones I have wanted to go back and get like the throne and the gargoyle and some of those classic comic covers ones… maybe I will do that one of these days.

Can't let this thread die so meekly. :D

An old Spawn/ Batman custom I've had for years, dating back to the old Spawn forums. It's the Spawn from the CC Gargoyle set, the cross from the CC Necroplasm Spawn, and I believe a DCD Hush Batman. Tribute to the old Batman-Spawn crossover book. :yess:

spawn bats.jpg

Jessedart,
It's not that difficult to learn how to rotate your photos.
You should learn.

I am still in a minor state of shock that I sold ALL my action figures.

I still love the movie Spawn figures. They were probably my most anticipated figure release that year. I loved the mix of McF detailing and old school movie toy articulation.

Great pics everyone! I keep meaning to take pics of my spawn figures and haven't done it yet. Of all the figures I have, the spawn ones rank high on the list of favorites.

Back