The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool update bro!

Thanks very much:)

great bash Peter, but there's something going on around the shoulders and neck area ,you need to futz it more

Yeah it needs some futzing for sure, I basically just dressed him and put him on the shelf, just been busy lately:panic: Its all those layers of clothes, he's got four on with the long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, hoodie and jacket.

IMG_20140410_142556.jpg
IMG_20140410_141601.jpg

Changed a couple things around, added a video game shelf and took out the sideshow gi joes
IMG_20140410_202552.jpg

Last edited:
Love that collection, man. The Lee Christmas bash is great. What type of body did you use? I have a Statham head sculpt on the way and still a little unsure of what kind of bash I want to do with it other than The Transporter. Very tempted by Death Race character, but now that I've seen your Lee Christmas..... The pants and shoes just finish is off nicely!

Love that collection, man. The Lee Christmas bash is great. What type of body did you use? I have a Statham head sculpt on the way and still a little unsure of what kind of bash I want to do with it other than The Transporter. Very tempted by Death Race character, but now that I've seen your Lee Christmas..... The pants and shoes just finish is off nicely!

Thanks man, I used a ttm19 hot toys body. You can see a video perspective of the figure in my newest update video:wink1:

Back