The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome update, Skull. That really helps, except now I want to do a couple of Wolverines. This never ends.... Keep up the good work and thanks for your time.

Awesome update, Skull. That really helps, except now I want to do a couple of Wolverines. This never ends.... Keep up the good work and thanks for your time.

Glad to help, I like the idea of making a Statham from Deathrace, especially if your planning to get that amazing car thats coming out:panic:

215711c42uhuz101nouqzo.jpg

Here's my review on the Statham head

Glad to help, I like the idea of making a Statham from Deathrace, especially if your planning to get that amazing car thats coming out:panic:

215711c42uhuz101nouqzo.jpg

Here's my review on the Statham head

Been pouring over the pics for this Mustang all weekend, man. It's like karma, first I order the Statham head sculpt, then I stumbled on your pics and then Frankenstein's monster appears! It's pricey, but it would be so worth it. Just have to convince the wife that we really need it.:)

Great updates Skull. Love the new stuff! :rock:clap

Thanks Ryan:hi5:

Been pouring over the pics for this Mustang all weekend, man. It's like karma, first I order the Statham head sculpt, then I stumbled on your pics and then Frankenstein's monster appears! It's pricey, but it would be so worth it. Just have to convince the wife that we really need it.:)

I would love to get it myself, I was a big muscle car guy back in the day and a diecast kick-butt armored mustang would be freaking awesome to have, but at that price and my current PO list its not in the cards. Hopefully you can swing it and bash a Statham to go with it, I would love to see that:wink1:

Congrats man! Very excited to get Robo in and I can't wait to also get T-800 in too.:clap

Thanks man:hi5:

After having both, robo is the more impressive, I'm going to call it now.........Robocop is my figure of the year:clap:clap:clap

attachment.php

It'll be hard to say which figure will be "Figure of 2014" for me. I got so many great ones. Definitely T-800 and Robo will be at the way top competing against each other.

It'll be hard to say which figure will be "Figure of 2014" for me. I got so many great ones. Definitely T-800 and Robo will be at the way top competing against each other.

Calling it so soon? We still have the 4th Q left in 2014 :lol

I think your right though :wink1:

Both are awesome, I wouldn't want to be without ether one, but Robocop is nearly flawless:)

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(RoboCop added)

Fantastic acquisition buddy. I hope to add this to my collection before the year is out.

Figure of the year you say...

Back