The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pics bro!

Pure awesomeness Pete and love the effect on your pics. Nice work brother

Thanks fellas,

Having too much fun with these:lol

2d4d2c67-709b-4d52-80dc-07df4b9f5808_zps0e42fcf4.jpg

Vintageblondie061_zpsaf917e79.jpg

af7c163d-858b-4c28-ab63-4ba15109c395_zps8400e8d9.jpg

2db24e2f-4296-448f-99d6-00ab08b7092a_zps33af0915.jpg

2c75e997-72d0-441c-bf50-a89643f2842f_zps03bbbcda.jpg

df0ca029-932d-40a8-a70f-35c92b470539_zpsc9a90fcc.jpg

7416ae1a-1b4b-437c-9c42-f4f3272cfe60_zpsdd312903.jpg

826f7e91-9ddc-4d5a-a370-a687cbcd40bf_zps709d7574.jpg

Last edited:
One hell of a collection man and nice new video on the DX13. Mine arrives tomorrow. Great video love your reviews. :clap:hi5:

Thanks very much and your going to love the new DX13, its a true masterpiece:wink1:

I know I am. I never got the MMS117 and the DX10 since they both looked off but I know I'll want a clean T2 Arnie now so may pick up the DX10 OR MSS117. That's the only problem and I'm going to also want a extra body for one of the Head sculpts since I want to display both. Congrats again! Great pick up and awesome collection.:clap

Newest addition to the collection, I'm so much more happy with this piece than I even expected, really has to be experianced in hand to understand!!

Thanks man, practice makes perfect, I need better lighting though, my camera light is washing out some detail, gotta work on that!!!

Here's the latest additions to the collection, the first is from my wonderful wife, This was a christmas present that at first came in broken, this is the replacement

replacementchip014_zps7a41fa06.jpg

Then the new cobra commander, gotta say its a pretty cool piece, glad to have it

cobracommander004_zps02554664.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy right out of the box photo:panic:

Oh hell yeah man. I love both pieces. Your woman hooked you up buddy :yess: The chip is freaking sick and I actually really dig the Cobra Commander. Head is a little big, but he looks menacing with the cape.

Thanks DA, yeah shes a keeper:D

The chip replica is all class and cobra commander is a lot of fun to pose, no joe collection is complete without him.

Here's the latest additions to the collection, the first is from my wonderful wife, This was a christmas present that at first came in broken, this is the replacement

replacementchip014_zps7a41fa06.jpg

Then the new cobra commander, gotta say its a pretty cool piece, glad to have it

cobracommander004_zps02554664.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy right out of the box photo:panic:

Excellent Scores on the T2 Chip and the Cobra Commander, Skull, had the chance to check out CC at my LCS, Very Very Cool, Impressive Posts my Friend

Some excellent pieces you got there man. Congrats! Your wife is awesome for getting you the T2 T-800 Brain Chip Replica!

Excellent Scores on the T2 Chip and the Cobra Commander, Skull, had the chance to check out CC at my LCS, Very Very Cool, Impressive Posts my Friend

Thanks very much,
I was planning on canceling the CC, but glad I didn't, its a fun figure to pose:)

Some excellent pieces you got there man. Congrats! Your wife is awesome for getting you the T2 T-800 Brain Chip Replica!

Yeah man, she is the best!!! Now I want the new sideshow 1:1 combat version T-800 bust:panic:

Thanks very much,
I was planning on canceling the CC, but glad I didn't, its a fun figure to pose:)

Yeah man, she is the best!!! Now I want the new sideshow 1:1 combat version T-800 bust:panic:

Same here man but no money!! :monkey2 I wish I could pick one up right now. It would look so nice next to my Terminator PF. Hopefully still around later on. I wouldn't mind picking up the Darth Vader Life Size Bust either. Both I want but no money for them at the moment even no money for some efx Star Wars Collectibles. Grr all my orders I need to save for. Need more money to fund everything else.:panic:

Same here man but no money!! :monkey2 I wish I could pick one up right now. It would look so nice next to my Terminator PF. Hopefully still around later on. I wouldn't mind picking up the Darth Vader Life Size Bust either. Both I want but no money for them at the moment even no money for some efx Star Wars Collectibles. Grr all my orders I need to save for. Need more money to fund everything else.:panic:

I hear you on that one, its not a cheap piece, I got to budget to get that one down the road, But man that is on epic piece, really would love to get one this year:D

Back