The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally completed my town sheriff, happy with the results:)

[ame]https://youtu.be/McVu4iugDug[/ame]

He turned out perfect and that HS looks fantastic. Lots of detail on that guy that I just couldn't see on Skype. I can't wait to see him all weathered up with the blood splatter!!! Nice work brother and thanks for making that great video review showing him off :clap:clap:clap

He turned out perfect and that HS looks fantastic. Lots of detail on that guy that I just couldn't see on Skype. I can't wait to see him all weathered up with the blood splatter!!! Nice work brother and thanks for making that great video review showing him off :clap:clap:clap

Thanks brotha:hi5:

I apprisiate the kind words, I do think he came out really good TBH, very happy with the results. I will post an update when its completed:)

Awesome stuff brother, I love the big boa. Congrats

Thanks man, BTW that big boa is yours:wink1:

Congrats on the haul Pete!!! Nothing beats that Sgt.Slaughter meet and greet with the autograph. So freaking awesome man.... YO JOE!!!!

Thanks, I had a blast, cool stuff and cool people, meeting the Sarge was the icing on the cake:)

WIP

more parts to come

[ame]https://youtu.be/-X2DtiE7VLw[/ame]

blondierevised001_zps83e05678.jpg

blondierevised003_zps83822e43.jpg

blondierevised002_zpsc02545fe.jpg

blondierevised005_zps39a89f0d.jpg

blondierevised008_zpsdecbcd47.jpg

blondierevised009_zps73ca1d06.jpg

blondierevised012_zps27b76031.jpg

blondierevised011_zps622aade8.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic pickup Pete :hi5: This hs by TG is a masterpiece. Glad you decided to add Eastwood to the collection cause he looks so F-ing bada$$ brotha :clap:clap:clap

Thanks buddy, you have had a big part in my getting this piece and finding the rest of the parts that are on the way:1-1:

Back