The Sideshow Freaks image banner is finally 100% Iron Man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a_sad_day_to_remember__zps9ycikxhd.jpg

I like the Iron Man movies a lot, but I could never fathom the compulsive need to produce so many figures.

I get wanting a few versions of a favourite character but collecting even half of what they've produced is mad imo.

I can't imagine it not being like chasing the next fix. it's likely always about the next armour, making the current ones essentially meaningless as it's always chasing the next

I was meaning to say, thanks for the Marvel banner, Dave! I puked a little in my mouth.

Like a whole collection of red sardine cans :lol.

..because a collection of Batman suits is a feast of radical difference all over..Not!.. just like Terminators, Predators, Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers etc.

Virtually every franchise has the same issue, however it appears to bother some fanboys, more than others.. if your favorite franchise is currently uncompetitive, there is a simple solution..Buy moar toys!.. although whining instead, is cheaper.

Yay for 100% Iron Manz!
:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Fore some reason everytime I open the forum and I see the image on the far left of the banner out of the corner of my eye, I see this.
images

I get wanting a few versions of a favourite character but collecting even half of what they've produced is mad imo.

I can't imagine it not being like chasing the next fix. it's likely always about the next armour, making the current ones essentially meaningless as it's always chasing the next

Let's not kid ourselves - that can be a huge portion of collecting to some - and hardly something exclusive to Iron Man.

As far as collecting so many versions of a character - what about Star Wars collectors that have tons of Lukes, Leias, and Hans (because there have been plenty different releases of those characters over the years)? Batman collectors who have tons upon tons of versions of Batman?

There will always be those who want to, and can, collect multiple versions of a favorite character. In this case, there could be those who just love the armors as well, or a combination of the two.

But it doesn't make sense to single out and have a problem with multiples of Iron Man when there are so many other like examples out there.

Damn, now Dave is throwing down the gauntlet!!

I think he's gonna keep all of those up until Hermione is on PO.

Back