The Sideshow Freaks image banner is finally 100% Iron Man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% Marvel. 80% Iron Man.

Unfortunately, AdBlock doesn't work with these banners. :monkey3

I was meaning to say, thanks for the Marvel banner, Dave! I puked a little in my mouth.

:lol who buys all these Iron Man dolls?

Seriously. That has to be one bland looking collection.

Like a whole collection of red sardine cans :lol.

B0533116-4E05-4026-BDB3-FCA0721442F9.png_zpsrxsiorba.jpeg

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Iron-Man-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Reaction-Gif-Dance.gif

Tony_Stark_deal_with_it.gif

How many armors does Hot Toys have left to do Yankee?
15 more than can be made without the 3 remaining unique armors (Sneaky, Nightclub, Hammerhead), so 18 I think if you're going straight from films. Probably more if you factor in suits released as Fair EX's like the Stealth Mk 7. Shoot me now pls.

So roughly 18-22 left, give or take unless they find a way to "make up" more than 4 armors? Maaaaan.

Looking at the complete check list, they've already knocked out 17 Iron Man figures (18 whenever the Potts two pack goes up) from July 2014 to July 2015, so I'd say it's possible that they'll put out 18 more by this time next year. Then again, that's not including Captain America: Civil War, so there will no doubt be more Iron Man armors yet to come . . .

Maybe by late 2016/early 2017 they'll be all caught up. :lol

:lol

Did I forget to mention they're also releasing suits in quarter scale now for $550+ and half suits called 'Construction' versions?

:pow:pow:pow

I don't think they would do quarter scale figures for any Iron Man 3 suits save for Mark 42, so I think everyone is safe there. :lol

So that's about, uhh, 25-30 more to endure? Almost there!

Pics of them all in one shot?

And you should rig them up that if your house ever catches on fire, they all shoot out of the roof and instantly explode.

:lol Rig the Detolfs and Bestas with dynamite!

Actually don't have an all in one photo. Seems like always adding a new one to the shelf and I'd have to keep retaking it. :monkey4

Yup. There it is. :lol

Man, Ant-Man was a brand spanking new release! Yet the two to the far right (gold and red/gold) got to stay!

Back