The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new formulated Superpump is coming out

Superpump MAX.

Woot!

https://www.trainwithmax.com/

091310_sports_02.jpg

I'm guessing they're trying to mock "Jack3d" with that little "Concentrated" jab.... good luck Gaspari, you've been other supplements whipping boy for a while now

"However, as someone who is a REAL bodybuilder and who is a REAL athlete, it pisses me off people actually bought into the "concentrated" bull**** to the degree they have.

They don't do ANYTHING for a REAL ATHLETE and you're about to find out why. How many of these companies selling these "concentrates" have proven their product does anything more than stim people out of their minds relying on a rush rather than actually improving performance or tangible results in lean body mass? Honestly, we've been waiting for this moment for a LONG time."

-Gaspari

"However, as someone who is a REAL bodybuilder and who is a REAL athlete, it pisses me off people actually bought into the "concentrated" bull**** to the degree they have.

They don't do ANYTHING for a REAL ATHLETE and you're about to find out why. How many of these companies selling these "concentrates" have proven their product does anything more than stim people out of their minds relying on a rush rather than actually improving performance or tangible results in lean body mass? Honestly, we've been waiting for this moment for a LONG time."

-Gaspari

keep preaching Gaspari, your company is a joke
:yess:

Hey guys, first time posting here. But I'm finally getting back into some training and it's been almost 10 years since I did some sort of activity. I was always into martial arts and started to train again. And what I found out about myself is that my reflexes ain't quick as a cat anymore and my body movement is sluggish and I need to fix that up. My work out consist of Tues-kickboxing, Thurs-grappling/submission Fri-MMA. I don't plan on bulking up but just want to know if people take any supplements for this kind of work out here on the boards?

I dont, :lol I'm sure it would help, but where I train kickboxing and Bjj are followed by eachother, usually you want to have everything digested before you start the kickboxing or even bjj because both are fast paced. Creatine daily couldnt hurt, I'd reccomend creakic, I'd only take protein shakes when I went to go lift though.

Holy crap, Muscle Milk's that bad? Damn... I've been using that stuff for two years now.

Any recommendations for a good protein shake? Something in liquid form and not a power, that is.

I'm not sure about all the liquid drinks but from what I have seen most of it is pretty high in fat content, I think the powder is your best bet. I bought a couple cases of MM before I really looked into the stuff and was pretty shocked. I just used them as deserts because they tasted so damn good. :lol

I dont, :lol I'm sure it would help, but where I train kickboxing and Bjj are followed by eachother, usually you want to have everything digested before you start the kickboxing or even bjj because both are fast paced. Creatine daily couldnt hurt, I'd reccomend creakic, I'd only take protein shakes when I went to go lift though.

Thanks man, this is my first time trying a supplement. I actually just picked up the muscle pharm assult pre workout powder after work today. Wow your kickboxing and bjj is back to back? How long is each session? My classes for KB is about hour and a half and same goes for the grappling/submission. 3 hours full of training would kill me after a days work.

Hey guys, first time posting here. But I'm finally getting back into some training and it's been almost 10 years since I did some sort of activity. I was always into martial arts and started to train again. And what I found out about myself is that my reflexes ain't quick as a cat anymore and my body movement is sluggish and I need to fix that up. My work out consist of Tues-kickboxing, Thurs-grappling/submission Fri-MMA. I don't plan on bulking up but just want to know if people take any supplements for this kind of work out here on the boards?

It's not uncommon for me to take 2-3 hours of classes back to back so I know what you're saying about not wanting to put anything in your stomach in between. (Usually take Yoga, Krav Maga, and then Monkey Bar Gym.) I used to have problems with cramping, but I've been using that new Gatorade pre-workout drink and that seems to do the trick (along with a lot of water during). Afterwards, I usually drink a protein shake and then eat a high protein dinner (eggs, fish, chicken, etc.). That seems to work pretty well for me most of the time.

Thanks man, this is my first time trying a supplement. I actually just picked up the muscle pharm assult pre workout powder after work today. Wow your kickboxing and bjj is back to back? How long is each session? My classes for KB is about hour and a half and same goes for the grappling/submission. 3 hours full of training would kill me after a days work.

about an hour and fourty five minutes each, so 3 hours 30 minutes, its not that hard :lol

It's not uncommon for me to take 2-3 hours of classes back to back so I know what you're saying about not wanting to put anything in your stomach in between. (Usually take Yoga, Krav Maga, and then Monkey Bar Gym.) I used to have problems with cramping, but I've been using that new Gatorade pre-workout drink and that seems to do the trick (along with a lot of water during). Afterwards, I usually drink a protein shake and then eat a high protein dinner (eggs, fish, chicken, etc.). That seems to work pretty well for me most of the time.

THats actually really good bro! :rock keep up the good work!

THats actually really good bro! :rock keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm down to 165 lbs. from a all time high of 205. The thing that works for me is that I absolutely LOVE the Krav Maga classes, the MMA training, and the Monkey Bar Gym. It's one hell of a workout, but I love doing it and have fun... I actually look forward to it. I do belong to a regular 24 hour gym as well for those days that I can't make the classes, but I definitely prefer the classes when I can get there. (Just getting home from 2 hours of class right now as a matter of fact.)

about an hour and fourty five minutes each, so 3 hours 30 minutes, its not that hard :lol
Yeah I know, I just need to fix myself up. Finally putting some time for myself now. I have rarely time for myself with 2 kids after a days work. My life will always revolve around them.
Thanks! I'm down to 165 lbs. from a all time high of 205. The thing that works for me is that I absolutely LOVE the Krav Maga classes, the MMA training, and the Monkey Bar Gym. It's one hell of a workout, but I love doing it and have fun... I actually look forward to it. I do belong to a regular 24 hour gym as well for those days that I can't make the classes, but I definitely prefer the classes when I can get there. (Just getting home from 2 hours of class right now as a matter of fact.)

Wow, good for you bro. You plan on competing or just going for the work out?

just got home from about...three and a half hours of Kickboxing and BJJ about to do a little Muay Thai, as for me, I fight competition, sittin at 205 and lovin it, if you dont mind me askin how tall are you friend?

Yeah I know, I just need to fix myself up. Finally putting some time for myself now. I have rarely time for myself with 2 kids after a days work. My life will always revolve around them.

:lol those darn kids! Im sure the time you get to yourself is great huh?

Wow, good for you bro. You plan on competing or just going for the work out?

I'll be 39 in December, so I'm a little too old to start competing although I'd love to try it. I'm in the best shape of my life by far.

just got home from about...three and a half hours of Kickboxing and BJJ about to do a little Muay Thai, as for me, I fight competition, sittin at 205 and lovin it, if you dont mind me askin how tall are you friend?

I'm 5' 8"

So do any of you guys have a Bodyspace account on Bodybuilding.com? I'm thinking of starting one...

Back