The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, its because you pace yourself more, and IMO it's a little harder because you're not under the illusion that the ground (or treadmill belt) is moving to fast for you. I love runnin outside, 3 miles every mornin :)

Deadlifts til we died last night, co-work prayed to the porcelain god, so I know I did my job.

picture.php

Nonstop deadlifting, all sets took all of 20-30 minutes for two people.

Pushups supersets in between after your set is done, rack more weights and go.

I went 7 sets starting from 135lbs as a warm up to 545lbs, a new record high going at this pace, last set I got for 4 reps, kicked off shoes like the ole school boys and drop for 20 pushups immediately after the set was finished.

Co-worker finished at a new high as well with 225lbs for 4 reps, although ran to the rest room and came back and finished his 20 pushups after a puke session.

Good times :hi5:

New blog on a super supplement everyone should he taking and a great vid explaining the benefits, check it out!!!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=592&referrerid=3464

--Ski

Last edited:
I read that in the new Muscle and Fitness. I've been taking my Fish Oils for over a year now. If you're looking for a good deal skip GNC and go to Walgreens. They always have one brand on sale for BOGO.

I've been taking fish oil pills since February and it's something I would recommend to everyone (which I think I've done a few times in this thread). Fish oil can also potentially benefit your skin, hair, help with depression (among the many other things laid out in that very good video Ski posted).

I also always recommend Vitamin E and Folic Acid as they have great benefits as well.

You guys are slllllloooooww.:) I've been taking fish oil for 3 yrs now.

Superpump Max comes tomorrow!

Anyone that is not aware of course :D :wave

There's always beginners and lurkers that never post.

Please post a full body pic :pray: put it on the table....

Skiman;2875546 [B said:
Please [/B]post a full body pic :pray: put it on the table....

I will post epic before and afters. After i get my Alcohol problem under control. (I'm one of those functional alcoholics that continue to workout AND drink for those that don't know....I'm currently seeking help for it:yess:

As we know gains are not what they can be or even close with booze :(

I will post epic before and afters. After i get my Alcohol problem under control. (I'm one of those functional alcoholics that continue to workout AND drink for those that don't know....I'm currently seeking help for it:yess:

As we know gains are not what they can be or even close with booze :(

Great... now I feel bad :banghead, I applaud you though :rock

No biggie. My Woman always tells me i'd look like an Olympian with how good my diet is (except on binge drinking days) and the way i workout, if it was not for my drinking. Can't wait to nip this in the ass. (sucks giving it your all in the weight room and then throwing it all away with booze) Still muscular despite this, but nowhere near what is my potential.

Back