The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sodium, I'm not saying don't eat salt I'm just saying packaged lunch meats are suspect...there shouldn't be "ingredients" IMG_6308.jpg

Picked up an injury on my right arm, not sure if its a strain or a tear, but its really frustrating to be visablly losing gains. I reckon a weeks rest is sufficient for me, in the meantime, i can work on my legs.

After about 4 months, I’m back up to 310 on bench, 195 military press, 515 legs. After taking the last year off, I’ve learned to be ok with not getting back to original form and shape, but happy muscle memory has kicked in finally.

Right on shaw paw! 515 is squat? Or leg press? I'm with you, now that I'm crippled with my neck I've become "okay" with not being what I once was

Cripple with your neck? That sounds serious.

Well it's just the discs are all messed up in c5-7 so I'm hurting all the time, sometimes really bad sometimes not too bad. I don't want surgery and I avoid cortisone injections as long as possible....but I still keep lifting!!! I just go slow...worked my way up to 100lbs Dumbbells for incline chest press...will I ever do 120lbs Dumbbells again? Hmm maybe maybe not

Update: Back story= tore left bicep in 2016 and due to other circumstances, ceased working out all of 2016 through 3/4 of 2017. I’ve been working my ass off since last August and finally got back to preinjury weight (though the machine helps with stability). Did 6 reps today. I think I’m going to go find the Hasbro infinity gauntlet and buy it for this achievement :lol

6EDBD3DB-7131-4E4C-814F-EDF9A97BF155.jpeg

Back