The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Stallone looks like a creature now thanks to hgh and arnie already had a heart valve replaced....plus they've got the money to pay for doctors that can keep them going. Yes it's true people who are natural won't get nearly even close to as big as guys on roids but it's not like guys taking roids can just inject then relax on the couch all day and get yolked

True, but I just don't think he put in a lot of hard work to get those gains as it's mostly 80% from the drugs. Rest is prolly from his diet and work out. Isn't he rich (pun intended) as well though to afford doc on the side?

Meanwhile there's people who do strong lift etc that IMO works harder than him but looks like crap compared to him lol

That being said, I enjoyed looking at his YT video as he's one of the few honest guys that give out informations and isn't one of those fake nattys on social media these days.

Last edited:
Well I'm sure he's got money but I don't think he's got arnie money. Hahaha yeah I can't respect people who are clearly juicing and preach they're natty, I got no problem with anyone that uses steroids and admits it.

I always giggle when I see the young guys taking creatine and really focusing on supplements. I remember when I didn't have to spend money on dependents or collectibles haha.

Okay, I will try that. I noticed I tend to gain fat pretty easily so I have been keeping close tabs on my calories etc. Might be time to increase and do more cardio :)

It's probably because you're increasing fats, etc. Try the protein.

So is it true that chicken is better than red meat regarding recovery, Buffy? Red meat has more fat but chicken last less protein. Can you speak on that? What are good snacks that help with recovery?

My main staple nowadays is seafood. I just eat salmon, brown rice and veggies. I still eat 92%+ lean ground beef for second meal. The rest are yogurts, cottage cheese, pb&j. Works well.

So is it true that chicken is better than red meat regarding recovery, Buffy? Red meat has more fat but chicken last less protein. Can you speak on that? What are good snacks that help with recovery?

Red meat doesn't have more protein than chicken breast, specifically. So you'll want to focus more on chicken breast and turkey breast vs. red meat. Red meat has more fat as well, per gram. That's another reason why the white meat is a better option. It's much leaner. You can eat more of it and won't pack on the weight.

I eat a LOT of food and I focus on hitting my protein. When I'm still hungry, I just eat more protein rich foods. You should see me with a container of sandwich/deli meat. That mesquite turkey breast (50 calories per serving) is gone in one sitting. Gives me my 40 grams of protein, gives me satiety and helps me heal and build. So just focus as much as you can on protein. I'd say the least you should have is .8g per pound of body fat. That should be your minimum, daily.

That podcast will help you, a lot.

I'm not a fan of packaged "deli" meats...processed and sodium laden. Just cook 5 pounds of chicken breast in a crock pot every couple days and you're golden....need a snack drink a protein shake and not those pre bottled oil filled muscle milk type things. Just my personal preference but it works, I usually eat 5 meals a day and two protein shakes

I'm not a fan of packaged "deli" meats...processed and sodium laden. Just cook 5 pounds of chicken breast in a crock pot every couple days and you're golden....need a snack drink a protein shake and not those pre bottled oil filled muscle milk type things. Just my personal preference but it works, I usually eat 5 meals a day and two protein shakes

I can't do chicken that much, it makes me insane. And I LOVE the sodium. It's extremely helpful during my lifts to retain water.

That's actually a good idea.

It's well known that chicken have more protein than beef. Even more are rabbit meat. Still even more are insect but people frown upon eating them. And of course, insect should be thoroughly cook to prevent ingesting parasite.
Heard there is such a thing as protein poisoning. Once in a while people die from eating too much rabbit meat in a survival circumstances or even die from heavy protein diet. Carbs are good source of energy, just don't over eat them.

Yeah Buffy I know a lot of people who can't do chicken all the time :dunno I just eat for fuel....unless it's burrito day.

Shaw yeah man it's super easy, 4 hours on high swimming in green chili sauce and turmeric

Mr. Green, I've heard that about protein..hopefully it's not killing me :panic:

Yeah Buffy I know a lot of people who can't do chicken all the time :dunno I just eat for fuel....unless it's burrito day.

Shaw yeah man it's super easy, 4 hours on high swimming in green chili sauce and turmeric

Mr. Green, I've heard that about protein..hopefully it's not killing me :panic:

The person who died from high protein intake actually had an underlying issue. That's why she died.

Also, high fat will kill you, too... so you know, nothing is safe! :p Eat your protein and build them muscles.

Back