The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl

Today I just did legs and a very easy rotation. My chest and tris still hurt so I'm not wanting to repeat that level of hurt on my legs :lol

Ooooh I love when my legs are sore!!! I've been working on my squats and started doing heavy leg press again (plus a million other exercises)...I love leg day

Cool to see others here into lifting weights and fitness! [emoji106]

Today for me is shoulders and arms, and calves if we have enough time.

I'm probably only going to miss back, bicep and abs this week. Still sore and don't want to push it. I'll Star rotation again Wednesday and give myself time to heal. Your boy is back in the path to glory!

Indy! Yeah man I think years of super heros and arnie flicks probably got an image of what we should look like in our heads. Shoulders arms and calves? Interesting mix.

Shaw paw dude, glad you're back at it man!

Been on parental leave since June, so I've done all training at home this summer. Start everyday with a long walk with my son in the stroller, then I do either my shoulder rehab/strengthening program or a flexibility/mobility program to get ready for the Karate training that just started again.

Those walks everyday have done wonders for my gut. Everytime I gain weight it all goes to my gut, but on the right track now.

My Sensei was actually shocked when we were in the locker room at the end of our last term and he saw my stomach, since he couldnt see from my face that I had gained weight.

Indy! Yeah man I think years of super heros and arnie flicks probably got an image of what we should look like in our heads. Shoulders arms and calves? Interesting mix.

Shaw paw dude, glad you're back at it man!

Yeah Thainitty! Indeed my Dad, Arnold, superheroes, and Steve Reeves are basically what got me into it years ago.

Yeah I like to do calves at least twice a week. Three times if possible. Don't want them to lag behind and become a weak point. So I do them on leg day, along with at least one more upper body day. [emoji106]

Hope none of you are following him. This can't be an accident.

Controversial Bodybuilder Rich Piana Has Died at 46 After Being Placed in Medically Induced Coma.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/controversial-bodybuilder-rich-piana-has-died-at-46-after-being-placed-in-medically-induced-coma/ar-AAqH7S1?li=BBnbfcL

With all due respect to Rich, he had to know he would die from prolonged steroid use. I'd never want to look like that. I'd much rather have a body type like Hemsworth than that guy.

It's sad that Piana passed, but like shawpaw said you can't stay on cycle forever...it catches up to you eventually. That being said he was an amazing athlete who put tons of hard work and it's a big loss for the body building world.

I remember seeing him on Tosh.0. He had Daniel look so tiny. I'm thinking he suffered a major heart attack or something. His heart couldn't handle that much size.

Went on a cut to get rid of some of the fat I had gained during my last (and not so lean) bulk. Starting my bulk again 10.5 pounds down. Which is about 6 fat and 4.5 water. Works for me. This time I'm going to take it slow and controlled versus the all out crazy of last time. Attached pic is of me 10.5 down.

21082884_10155368351657247_5605219361446622018_o.jpg

Oh yeah Shaw paw, steriod use long term leads to heart disease for sure.

Buffy, looking good, good luck on the new slow controlled approach and welcome to Cali (I assume you've moved)

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to being out of a deficit. Sucks the life out of you. I really started to notice a huge decline (which is normal) in the way my body's mobility was and how I was..not..healing. I was taking meds daily as my body just went back to it's old roots. sciatica was back ten fold. Now even after only a few days, my body feels so much better.

I'll post progress pics once I actually make some.

I ended up staying in ATX because I got a job offer I could not refuse. LA feels like home, ATX is the place in between.

It's sad that Piana passed, but like shawpaw said you can't stay on cycle forever...it catches up to you eventually. That being said he was an amazing athlete who put tons of hard work and it's a big loss for the body building world.

Yes you can. Take a look at Stallone, Arnie, Lou etc. they are still on cycle right now, but at a much lower dosage than Rich.

I wouldn't say he put a lot of hard work tbh. It's mostly the drugs that are responsible for those gains.

You could be the most hardworking person, with well planned meals and rest period and still can't get 1/10 of what Rich got from his steroid gains.

Back