The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great!

Man, I'm don't everything right but I just can't stop eating bread for the life of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. It all takes time but worth it in the end. It's been so important keeping my macros in check. Changed everything.

Thank you. It all takes time but worth it in the end. It's been so important keeping my macros in check. Changed everything.
Crazy how many people there are that have been dieting for a chunk of their lives and have no idea what macros are [emoji45]

Counting macros as opposed to really any other system of dieting makes everything so much easier mentally. Gone are the good and bad foods, having to eat twenty times a day, and most other diet mantras that have been stuck in our minds for years. Clint your macros, get your micros....and get on with everything else in your life!!

You look fantastic BG, you should be extremely proud of yourself for how far you've come.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank you, and I agree. Also, people need to wipe the word 'cardio' from their regimen (for the most part) and insert the word "LIFT." Weights will be your greatest benefactor.

Finally broke Mr. Green's own record of holding max weight at 2 mins., 3 sec., on the abdominal machine. No pain but oh the burn continue hours after the work out.

Went to the fitness place late last night or early morning. Started the abdominal machine and got a big whopping pounding head ache. Had to leave right after. No point in hurting oneself. Healed mentally and physically about 2 hours later but man, that was scary.

Would have thought this thread would be more active this month :)

Well I'm back to 4hr Cardio workouts each day :thud:
Lost a lot of weight the past 2 weeks due to stress and not eating....

Back with a regular diet and exercise now so I'll reach my weight goal in the next couple of months

Last edited:
I've started taking karate classes, just what I needed to get back into training. Really enjoying it sofar.

Awesome :hi5: Hope it continues to go well
I've done kickboxing and Jujitsu, it's great for getting you back into training or shape. :duff

I'm enjoying it sofar, only had 2 classes sofar. But it's a good work out and I like the dicipline aspect of it aswell.

Cool :duff I'm sure it will be something you'll enjoy for a long time too, just gotta start and keep going :hi5:

It's only twice a week for beginners and it fits my work schedule perfectly so I should be able to keep it up.

I'm hunting for a Gi now, it's quite hard because I'm right between two sizes. I'll have to go with the bigger one and try to shrink it in a wash and maybe alter it a bit.

It's only twice a week for beginners and it fits my work schedule perfectly so I should be able to keep it up.

I'm hunting for a Gi now, it's quite hard because I'm right between two sizes. I'll have to go with the bigger one and try to shrink it in a wash and maybe alter it a bit.

Sweet :duff

You could go for the smaller size, that way you can aim to make it fit better. That's what I do now. Been buying summer clothes and cosplay stuff a few sizes smaller. Some extra motivation :dance

Back