The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big dump?

Hahaaha, no. Muscles been burning calories since that night. Meditation allowed Mr. Green to do the extra mile and pumped those weights hard but with less visit. Can't believe Mr. Green hold that maxed weight on the abs crunch thingy machine for 1:45 sec. Gonna reach for a record of 2 mins eventually.

I've always wondered, what's the benefit of working out arms (bi-tri) together? Anyone have insightful insight? I'm thinking of switching my routine up and have never paired those before.

It's personal preference really, I wouldn't say there's any benefit to doing bis/tris, bis/lats and chest/tris at the same time. I do bis/tris tonight actually. I do it since it's simpler for me to focus on one area of the body per workout, instead of doing compound workouts. Such as doing back on bicep day, since you use biceps for pretty much all back workouts.

i envy you mr. green.
you seem to be trippin on magic mushroomz on a daily basis...without actually having magic mushroomz.lolz

or do you?

Ohh, so that's what you're referring to as magic mushroom....some kind of weed? Mr. Green thought it was some kind of Nintendo Mario Bros. game when you started to toss in lemons.

Anyway, push-up seem to almost consistently give off some kind of blue/purple swirling color when he close his eyes. It start about 20 and end about 40 push up. Of course Mr. Green do minimum of 60 push-up now and max 73. Last Thursday was some brain powah!!! Got home after intensive exercise and close eyes to meditate before sleep, and BAM! Got hit with mad crazy colors. All sort of colors just started mixing like some wild river and some form primitive shapes(like a key or "F"). Its not somewhat discipline like the blue/purple flower from that one-time push-up, but he takes what he can get, hehehee.

Much as I'd love to check all previous 860 pages for this answer... Anyone here do any Strongman training?

I've been doing it for a couple years, and it's a lot of fun.

What's not fun is that as I type this I'm realizing I have creatine stuck between my lips and gums no water to wash it down with. I feel like I'm eating sand.

791cb1127752ba11b582a692af2fc583.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Upped my protein some more. Still not at my max but doing it slowly because more protein means more calories and I already get enough at the moment. Reverse dieting so it's a process. Should be at my max next week.

Woooo! Just overhead pressed 135lbs first try for 3 reps! Psyched as he'll considering a month ago I couldn't even lift the bar with my crappy mobility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

791cb1127752ba11b582a692af2fc583.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

I think if you lower bout 3% more bf, you'd have a more defined abs, especially in the lower abs.

minor nitpick would be the chest gap, if only it was narrower, but then again it comes down to genetics. For me the ideal chest gap would be Lenny kravitz.

Back