The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Green is slowly losing weight but at the same time keep the strength and stamina. Life is strange, maybe its the meditation.

Same arm, great change. First one is from 10 months ago, new one is from 2 days ago.

me.jpgme1.jpg

What kind d of routi e are you doing g at the moment, buffy? Eclectic or straight workout plan?

I am an Intermittent Faster and I do IIFYM and Flexible dieting with HiiT training.

Did that make your brain explode?

Thank you, Mister Ski.

Here is a video of me, and of Dr. Solomon working out/jumping rope. You can see what I do to stay in shape. <span style="color:#000080;">

Here is a video of me, and of Dr. Solomon working out/jumping rope. You can see what I do to stay in shape. <span style="color:#000080;">

You look great, amazing transformation based on your before and after pictures too!

Man, I wish I could STOP eating some things. This past Father's Day I eat a bunch of ice cream cake and I feel like crap.

Also, I found out I'm going to have my first child, so that was kind of awesome.

You look great, amazing transformation based on your before and after pictures too!

Man, I wish I could STOP eating some things. This past Father's Day I eat a bunch of ice cream cake and I feel like crap.

Also, I found out I'm going to have my first child, so that was kind of awesome.

First thing's first - Congratulations. How amazing. I'm so very happy for you.
Second, eating is my biggest problem which is why Intermittent Fasting works for me. I can eat all of my daily calories in a small window and that keeps me from snacking throughout the day.
Third, thank you. I appreciate that greatly. I have worked very hard.

I've always wondered, what's the benefit of working out arms (bi-tri) together? Anyone have insightful insight? I'm thinking of switching my routine up and have never paired those before.

I've always wondered, what's the benefit of working out arms (bi-tri) together? Anyone have insightful insight? I'm thinking of switching my routine up and have never paired those before.

I always work all of my arm when it's 'arm day.' I don't just work a specific muscle of the arm. It's good to get the whole thing burning and really keep those muscles awake. What IS your current routine?

That was sadly, very unoriginal.

So far didn't see any photos of you in here... Probably a reason for that.

Sadly the ways of the Internet when everyone becomes offended. It wasn't meant or any intention to be offensive. If anything the look of Sarah Connor wasn't anything to be ashamed of. As for Skiman, I'm sure he has a sense of humour to understand. Nor was it any intention of slagging him.

Sadly the ways of the Internet when everyone becomes offended. It wasn't meant or any intention to be offensive. If anything the look of Sarah Connor wasn't anything to be ashamed of. As for Skiman, I'm sure he has a sense of humour to understand. Nor was it any intention of slagging him.

It is hard to tell on the inter web. And I love Sarah Connor so it is indeed flattery for me. However, people can mean things harshly, so it's almost impossible to know how to take things, especially these days.

First thing's first - Congratulations. How amazing. I'm so very happy for you.
Second, eating is my biggest problem which is why Intermittent Fasting works for me. I can eat all of my daily calories in a small window and that keeps me from snacking throughout the day.
Third, thank you. I appreciate that greatly. I have worked very hard.

Thank you kindly.

Not very many people understand how hard one has to work to be fit. Is more than just looking good in clothes (which is an amazing side effect) but has more to do with discipline and self control. It's not just a new year resolution, is a way of life.

Whatever is it you all do to live a healthy lifestyle, my hat is off to you.

Back