The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
common misconception dude, exercises targeting a specific area does not burn fat off of that area. cardio and a good diet will do that. Everyone loses fat/weight in different areas of their body at a different pace.

Right, but he can help speed along teh process by building muscle under the fat in that area.

Yeah, I'm already seeing some shrinkage with all that way, but it's the one part of my body I utterly hate, basically because it's unmanly, and I just want to help the fading out of them along as best I can.

I've heard good things about Muscle Milk, they say it tastes pretty good too which is a bonus. And I agree with Skiman about Muscletech, I have nothing but bad experiences with them. But that was of course, over 5 yrs ago.

Yeah they go back in forth for some stuff, some of it just plain sucks and then some of others are complete homeruns. Seems that this year they finally started making good products again, got a few samples from bodybuilding.com.

The Muscle Milk is a non cutting protein IMO, it does taste really good only because it has like 8 grams of fat per shake but for gaining muscle and bulking, I would definitely go this route than the lower fat low cals protein shakes. There gainer does taste amazing and it's like 300-400 cals, almost a couple meals there :lol

:lecture Well said and I 100% agree. It's easy to just work the muscle underneath and then the added muscle will help burn off the fat. It works.

Yes sir that is correct, the more muscle you have the more you will burn and be able to keep off because the fat burning metabolism is raise due to the muscle ratio on your body.

We can really only do two things, that's either cut or bulk. For noobies first starting out there's a window frame to where they can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time but once the body adapts to what you are doing with the exercise that all comes to a halt. Then you must make choice, keep trimming and keep the protein high in order to maintain as much muscle that you all ready have or continue to bulk and eating clean, don't go dirty bulk because the whole point on bulking is to clean bulk and to add muscle mass without as much fat gains.

Then you must make choice, keep trimming and keep the protein high in order to maintain as much muscle that you all ready have or continue to bulk and eating clean, don't go dirty bulk because the whole point on bulking is to clean bulk and to add muscle mass without as much fat gains.
I have no idea what any of this means.:lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344">It can be done, it's just much easier to do one or the other.

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8k8P8aP5SAA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">It can be done, it's just much easier to do one or the other.

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8k8P8aP5SAA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I agree under certain conditions and it depends on goals, but I can guarantee cutting down to single digits BF% no way will u add muscle.

Right, but he can help speed along teh process by building muscle under the fat in that area.

yes, but that should be a given. what i meant was, people who only do one or two parts they want to improve. we see this in many informercials, for abs or glutes, etc.

a full body workout, plus cardio and diet will make you lose man boobs or whatever fat you have on you. not just chest exercises.

Agreed, you lose BF everywhere on the body, there's definitely no spot training on losing fat, maybe spot training on improving muscle but by doin abs crunches over and over again is not gonna get you that six pack any quicker because the layer of fat is on top regardless to even show anything. Keep on dieting guys that is the key to remove all fat areas.

I was stupid today. Did a grueling leg workout this morning and I have a 2 hour T'ai Chi class on Wednesday at $80/hour, then attending a four hour seminar on Sunday.
A new definition of pain.

Yep, Skiman is right. You have to do one or the other. You can strengthen muscles while you cut, and maintain yourself to some degree. But the fat loss will be the primary goal. That's what I am doing at the moment, just focusing on the cutting. The muscle I have built is pretty much regained muscle from the past.

Once I do get my BF down a good bit, I will focus on bulking and less on cutting for a little while. But I am far from that, I still have at least a few months to go before I can do that.

Back