The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 6'4 and lifting weights, maybe someday I could pass as that :lol Just wait til I post the other pic of where I was at the start of all this, quite a transformation and I'm only halfway through the journey.

Thursday was my second outing, went for a run/walk, I did the run 1 minute walk 2-3 thing and it went much better than tuesday. After that my brother and I threw the football around for about 15 minutes to cool down and it felt good.

Friday was my off day, yesterday was the wife's B-Day and today is my best friend's farewell BBQ (which I plan on being good at :D), so I won't be able to work out 'til tomorrow. But I am going to hit it with a vengeance to make up for those three days. :rock

Ill, of ya got a sore knee the keep that baby strapped up until you build up the muscle around it & do what I said last night, go swimming
Yesterday my knee felt like crap, today it feels good as new, but I willl take your advice hit the pool at the gym.

That's good news Ill! Definitely stick to it. And I would hit the pool as well, it will help rehab your knee and still burn cals. You can also do bike work, see if that works. Less stress on your knees but you can still have the intensity of a run for cardio.

Here is my latest body update pic...

April
Bodystatus51309004.jpg

May
Bodychanges5-24001.jpg

April
Bodystatus51309002.jpg

May
Bodychanges5-24002.jpg

May calves and back
Bodychanges5-24005.jpg

Bodychanges5-24004.jpg

Thanks man! I've been trying to hit my shoulders hard, it's always been my weak point. I'm happy with what I've been able to do so far, especially in one month. I'm going to try some different stuff this next month, maybe start taking a supplement or something to help me cut away the midsection weight.

Thanks Josh.

Weigh in day today, 291, 1 freakin' pound off :lol, but I'm averaging exactly 2lbs a week, and with that, next week ought to be 289, and despite not hitting the mark this week, the idea of surpassing it next week is very exciting.

Yeah, same here. Now at 204. But I need to get my butt to the gym. My Wife got pizza last night, she couldn't help it. My stomach is still unhappy with the choice. :banghead

Off to the gym to work if off.

I was worried the chinese buffet I had last night was going to hurt me, but if it did, it would only have meant 3lbs instead of 2, I wasn't expecting the 2 so I'm happy with it.

My goal was 260 by July 10th, which is the first of 2 July weddings I'm going to, but the big one is the following week.

Anyway, I did the math and if I can keep at 2lbs at least each week, I will be 279 by the wedding. It's not the 60lbs less I wanted to be, but to be 40lbs lighter for that time than I was a year or so ago when I last saw all these people, I'll be happy with that.

Well this is a cool thread. Don't know how i missed it. I"ve always had the opposite problem of most people myself. I can't gain weight. The most i've ever weighed is 160. I messed my shoulder up pretty good about 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to work out since( well upper body anyway). I currently weigh 152 and i was doing a max bench (don't know why) of 265 and my shoulder popped. My trainer says my body structure can't keep up with my strength and he can't figure out how to help me put on an extra body weight. Any suggestions from anyone?

Well this is a cool thread. Don't know how i missed it. I"ve always had the opposite problem of most people myself. I can't gain weight. The most i've ever weighed is 160. I messed my shoulder up pretty good about 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to work out since( well upper body anyway). I currently weigh 152 and i was doing a max bench (don't know why) of 265 and my shoulder popped. My trainer says my body structure can't keep up with my strength and he can't figure out how to help me put on an extra body weight. Any suggestions from anyone?

Dont take this wrong way but how old are you? When I graduated high school I weighed 120. :eek: In boot camp I actually got down to 115. Then a couple years later I started packing on the pounds. I got up as far as 190 until I decided I better cool it and start eating a little more moderately and such. Back down to 175.

So I know for me it was an age thing. Plus I was very active in sports so even if I could have put weight on I burned it all out.

Have you tried any weight gainer powders? Whey protein?

Whey wont help with gaining, youll need a gainer with hundreds of calories in it, I did it once and it worked, just need to keep up the working out, or the weight gathers in the wrong places

Back