The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, but that should be a given. what i meant was, people who only do one or two parts they want to improve. we see this in many informercials, for abs or glutes, etc.

a full body workout, plus cardio and diet will make you lose man boobs or whatever fat you have on you. not just chest exercises.

I see what you mean, and it's correct. You just have to attack everything, burn as much as you can with cardio as well. And primarily diet. Just keep the good and cut the bad, keep the cal count low as well as the sugar. And things will work out.

I see what you mean, and it's correct. You just have to attack everything, burn as much as you can with cardio as well. And primarily diet. Just keep the good and cut the bad, keep the cal count low as well as the sugar. And things will work out.

Josh stop trying to sound like Eli. know it all:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Agreed, you lose BF everywhere on the body, there's definitely no spot training on losing fat, maybe spot training on improving muscle but by doin abs crunches over and over again is not gonna get you that six pack any quicker because the layer of fat is on top regardless to even show anything. Keep on dieting guys that is the key to remove all fat areas.

I heard you lose fat like a popsicle melts...around the top and bottom first and then the middle last... that is why a lot of people who loose weight first start to lose around the face and kankles first and the stomach last!

Yeah, I'm already seeing some shrinkage with all that way, but it's the one part of my body I utterly hate, basically because it's unmanly, and I just want to help the fading out of them along as best I can.

Here is a shirt for ya!
boobs.gif

I heard you lose fat like a popsicle melts...around the top and bottom first and then the middle last... that is why a lot of people who loose weight first start to lose around the face and kankles first and the stomach last!
Unfortunately, women lose weight from the face on down. Tits before thighs... very sad. :(

HCG is an injection to "kick start" your bodies own production of testosterone after a course of anabolics.

Bodybuilders cycle it in between courses.

From what I understand it is a hormone that lets you eat very few calories per day so you don't go into starvation mode? I am considering it!

I work out with a personal trainer twice per week and then run 2-3 times a week, which i HATE, and eat 2,000 calories per day and NADA! I have nice muscles, under all my fat but the fat won't go!!!

Yup very true, all depends on the person as well but that's the go around most of the time with us, especially males, females would have the thigh problem first before losing it in the stomach like us. Boobs and love handles for us males. :lol It's the last to go.

Scott, you may be eating too few calories then. If your body thinks it's starving it won't let go of the fat in order to protect itself.
Ya gotta eat a lot of small meals throughout the day and I'm tellin' you- Ya gotta eat fat to lose fat. The body won't let it go unless it knows it's got a supply coming in.

Scott, you may be eating too few calories then. If your body thinks it's starving it won't let go of the fat in order to protect itself.
Ya gotta eat a lot of small meals throughout the day and I'm tellin' you- Ya gotta eat fat to lose fat. The body won't let it go unless it knows it's got a supply coming in.

Well I'm scared to try eating more calories! As far as the fat thing goes it's not like I'm eating carrot sticks all day....So what is the best way to find out how much of each I should be eating?!??!?! Grrrr! It should be easier! Great, now I'm depressed, be back in a minute going to eat a gallon of Ice Cream to wash away the pain! :D

Keto.... Hmmm, I do agree it works, I just could not stay away from all carbs the rest of my life. Competition wise I will be Ketosis but after that forget it, back to lifting massive with carbs, MUST BUILD

Who said anything about keto?

That is basically eating fat to burn the fat.

edit: well along with high protein and every diet should have that... Someone takes out protein out of their diet, I will just fall over and quit giving advice...

Yeah- but that's not what this book's about. It's not a low carb diet...

Ahhh ok, gotcha, making since now... I thought it would be just eating high healthy fats along with protein. I've just seen a lot of books and read tons of stuff that is basically the same lines of Keto only they call themselves a different title or give the diet a diff name.

So does it have a high protein intake and moderate carbs as well? Now I'm curious :lol Well... reading the title I guess it's more of diet food plan... :monkey3

Back