The shallow end of the gene pool!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's really sad. Two things from the article really stuck out to me:

I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.
Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana — "so it can have a normal family life."
How about doing what's right for the baby? Being raised by a 16-year-old mother, especially in the Spears family, will be anything but a normal life for this child. She should consider the option that would show some real character - adoption.

Yeah, give the kid up to someone who has a clue cause nobody in that family has anything resembling a clue.

Man, that's really sad. Two things from the article really stuck out to me:

How about doing what's right for the baby? Being raised by a 16-year-old mother, especially in the Spears family, will be anything but a normal life for this child. She should consider the option that would show some real character - adoption.

Or do the responsible thing and abort it.

Um . . . responsible?

Adoption is the best way to go. Otherwise I can't see how the poor thing can have a normal life surrounded by so much ineptitude.

Um . . . responsible?

Adoption is the best way to go. Otherwise I can't see how the poor thing can have a normal life surrounded by so much ineptitude.

In theory I agree, but the actual parting with a child is something far more difficult than an easy post on a message board.

The reality is in a situation like this, everyone loses.

Oh I totally agree, don't get me wrong. These are the results of irresponsibility and a complete disregard for the consequences. Why can't people think about what their actions might bring upon others instead of always gratifying every desire that comes their way?!?

Um hmm. That's the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. Cheap escapes aren't very responsible, nor can I possibly think of a way to justify them.

Grown up? Maybe if you try controlling your emotions instead of following every impulse like a dog. Being grown up wouldn't get you in that mess in the first place.

Can someone tell me what normal is? Adoption responsible? How do you figure that? Irresponsible if it's just to get rid of the problem. What is best for the child? In whose opinion? :rip

this is probably going to sound a wee bit soap-box-ish, but that really isn't my intent -- rather, just wanting to introduce a different perspective: as an adoptive parent, i applaud our son's biological mother for having the responsibility to realize she wouldn't be able to take care of her child and to offer a family the chance to provide a loving home -- and my wife and i are eternally grateful that she chose to go that route rather than aborting. so, personally, i don't feel anyone "lost" in our particular situation -- anyway, back to your regular thread. . .

LEAVE BRITNEY'S LITTLE SISTER ALONE!

Back