The shallow end of the gene pool!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um hmm. That's the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. Cheap escapes aren't very responsible, nor can I possibly think of a way to justify them.

Grown up? Maybe if you try controlling your emotions instead of following every impulse like a dog. Being grown up wouldn't get you in that mess in the first place.

If that's the silliest thing you've heard in a long time, you should get out more! :rotfl

But seriously, since when is cleaning up one's own mess a cheap escape? I think a well timed abortion is one of the most grown up, difficult and responsible decisions a woman can make -- and sometimes it's one of the smartest. I take it for read that you think otherwise. Thankfully this is still America where we are free to disagree.

Ugh this is why as soon as my kids hit puberty they are getting an honest, non metaphoric talk about sex and will tell them outright it's their choice but for the love of GOD use a condom or some other contraceptive. What makes this whole situation real funny is the fact that they met "at church". Dunno bout the Spears family but in my church I was taught to not go having kids until you are financially and emotionally stable/responsible for them. God knows the Spears' are the least emotionally stable.

But seriously, since when is cleaning up one's own mess a cheap escape? I think a well timed abortion is one of the most grown up, difficult and responsible decisions a woman can make -- and sometimes it's one of the smartest.

Wait. You're not kidding?

Jesus.

The funniest thing about this story is that I always had hope that Lynn would be the responsible one. Man was I wrong.

So she got knocked up at 16, big deal. She is being judged on her sisters idiocy. I for one could really care less what she does, but posts demanding she abort the pregnancy or give it up for adoption are ignorant.

Judge not you bunch of holier than tho ****** bags.

Perhaps before you go judging us, you should do a bit of research on the overwhelming amount of evidence that shows that children raised by teenage single mothers are far more likely to have serious emotional and social problems than children who are given up for adoption.

Well, not that I like brining personal things to the board, but my mom had me at 17...gues how old she was when she got "Knocked up"? Yep, 16. I am personally thrilled she wasn't "responsible" enough to abort me. My dad was 21. They got married and are still together to this day 36 years later.

People need to stoip saying what she should and or shouldn't do. She needs to do what she thinks is right and I hope she turns out to be a better parent than her older sister has to this point.

Well, not that I like brining personal things to the board, but my mom had me at 17...gues how old she was when she got "Knocked up"? Yep, 16. I am personally thrilled she wasn't "responsible" enough to abort me. My dad was 21. They got married and are still together to this day 36 years later.

People need to stoip saying what she should and or shouldn't do. She needs to do what she thinks is right and I hope she turns out to be a better parent than her older sister has to this point.

My mother had my sister when she was 17 too, and I am glad she didnt make the responsible choice to abort my sister or give her up.

I think instead of an abortion, she should put headphone on her stomach and play her sister's music. Then the kid will commit suicide...:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil

PLUS...it's not the shallow end of the gene pool, apparently the Spears' family gene pool have no life guards...

...Thank you, I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress.

I think instead of an abortion, she should put headphone on her stomach and play her sister's music. Then the kid will commit suicide...:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil

PLUS...it's not the shallow end of the gene pool, apparently the Spears' family gene pool have no life guards...

Will you be available for office Christmas party?:lol

to be honest abortion isn't the responsible thing to do no matter what. but thats my opinion. should she give the child up for adoption... yes. i find it a little funny how they were raised in a home with a religious environment but yet the two children seem to be popping out kids left and right and going completely crazy.

I have two examples of people very dear to me that have had children at a very young age. Both had daughters and are excellent parents, and both girls are outstanding. However if you ask both mothers, they wish they hadn't had children so young.
The Spears girls have opportunity and advantage that most of us will never experience. After seeing Britney crash and burn in the responsible action department, you might think her mother would do a better job with Jamie Lynn.
Abortion is a lot of things, but responsible isn't one of them. I see it as the most irresponsible decision one can make. What better way to ignore consequences to ones actions, when you can discreetly dispose of the child and ignore the repercussions? Most women suffer great emotional pain after an abortion.
Unplanned pregnancy for young people is never an optimal situation, but the question is, what is the best way to handle it. Adoption is the better, less selfish option, since so many loving couples would like nothing more than adopting a child.
A human fetus is more than a wad of mucous. Its more than a wart to be removed.

Um hmm. That's the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. Cheap escapes aren't very responsible, nor can I possibly think of a way to justify them.

Grown up? Maybe if you try controlling your emotions instead of following every impulse like a dog. Being grown up wouldn't get you in that mess in the first place.

Farimir is a very smart guy. I have a friend that went on impulse and definitely didn't keep his emotions or sexual desires in check, and now has a kid to show for it. On top of it, he is unpleased with the newborn thus far, which has me up in arms. Why do I care so much? Because this guy used to be a very good friend, and he is showing lack of responsibility. It's this attitude that makes ponder why we're even friends still.

Concerning this guy I know... One, you're an idiot for performing unsafe sex. She wasn't proctected and neither was he. If you didn't want a child out of this, then perhaps you both should have performed safe sex. Secondly, not owning up to the deed is just... I can say this, at the end of the day, I lost respect for the person.

Last edited:

Okay. That's some darkly funny stuff right there. :lol :rotfl :lol

Originally Posted by Darth Caedus

This was the only part of that post I thought that was funny. First part I could have done without Darth Caedus, but that whole excerpt was eff'ing hiiiiiiilllllllarious!

no offense is this what hollywood has become. britney spears a musician and a dumb ass who can't grown up. lindsay lohan . not a good actress ,she should retire and go away. britney sister. now probably gone from nick television.they all probably hang around the biggest useless person of the group. just because she has money ,doe not mean the brains are there.that would be paris hilton..i mean no offense to anyone but hollywood to the youth is now trailer park trashland and it's not funny....

The cold reality is that Jamie Lynn Spears' nanny will be raising her baby, while she continues her lifestyle. Making it as a single Mom will mean nothing to her financially. Look at her sister, it appears that her kids are nothing to her, her lifestyle hasn't been interrupted one bit. What a fine example she has set for niece and all the other Zoey101 fans!

Back