The shallow end of the gene pool!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two examples of people very dear to me that have had children at a very young age. Both had daughters and are excellent parents, and both girls are outstanding. However if you ask both mothers, they wish they hadn't had children so young.

I wish I hadn't burned down my friends back yard but sometimes gasoline and matches will do that...

Jamie Lynn Spears Pregers

Danny?
Shai?
Bodie?
Dave?

O wait there can only be three, sorry Dave!

This was truely shocking mainly because of the age of the Jaime-Lynn but also the real life example that her sister portrayed about how a child ill conceived can destroy a career. Whats funny is that these young star whom have been acting since they were younger feel after 4 or 5 years they are 16 going on 45....Lindsay Lohan before getting all drugged out said publically that she acted for a "lifetime" and wanted to have kids by her 21st birthday... Britney succeeded, Christina Aguliera, etc...Being a young mother is hip in Hollywood right now and so I guess this is Jaime-Lynn's One Up....keeping the kid is an interesting decision especially because in that household with Big Sis still a train wreck getting worse by the moment and Mama the most absentee parent in recent times things will be tough enough for her let alone her kids once they pop....

You can take the girl out of the trailer park.. But you can't take the trailer park out of the girl..

Perhaps Britney and Jamie should star in a new version of Dumb and Dumber..

****ing idiots...

I have a kid and I can tell you at 16 you're not ready, I'm hardly ready at 35.. At least she has money to hire some help..

You can take the girl out of the trailer park.. But you can't take the trailer park out of the girl..

Perhaps Britney and Jamie should star in a new version of Dumb and Dumber..

****ing idiots...

I have a kid and I can tell you at 16 you're not ready, I'm hardly ready at 35.. At least she has money to hire some help..

Yea, the nanny will raise the kid while she's out partying or don't something else as idiotic. And that's just sad IMO

Back