The scariest thing in any movie ever ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember after seeing The Blair Witch Project I claimed I wasn't scared and then when I went to bring our dog in WHAM! there was a couple piles of rocks and little stick men in the backyard and I ran in the house hysterical! Thanks dad. :lol

I remember after seeing The Blair Witch Project I claimed I wasn't scared and then when I went to bring our dog in WHAM! there was a couple piles of rocks and little stick men in the backyard and I ran in the house hysterical! Thanks dad. :lol

:lol No way! Now thats a cool ass dad imo. :rock

evil_dead_poster.png

Linda Rulez ! :rolleyes:

Man I haven't seen house in a long time.....

You know what freaks me out...when the scary scene takes place with a mirror.

Like that scene in the re-made Amityville Horror. When that kid is in the bathroom and there is that scary ass dead person behind him in the mirror :horror

I get the chills thinking about stuff like that.....

That thing in House is just soo ugly i cant stand to watch it.

Oh another film that freaks me out a bit but i can watch is Twilight zone the movie, theres some freaky ass scenes in that.

6a00d83441de5253ef01157126eca0970c-800wi

I love the short movie on the plane that thing is scary as hell as well.

twilight%20zone%20the%20movie%20PDVD_010.jpg

Jurassic Park Robert Muldoon vs raptor.As a kid that scared the s***
out of me.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ShUgQCI1P_I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ShUgQCI1P_I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Newborn from Alien Res ^^^^ed me up pretty good when I was a kid. My dad thankfully took me to see it opening night, since I was already a HUGE Alien fan by then...good time.

i actually have 2... poltergeist where the tree comes through the window and grabs the boy. also american were wolf in london.when the guy falls down and his friend gets attacked.

fx5b1j.jpg

Looks like my old girlfriend *bow*

Thanks I'm here all week ladies and gentlemen!

1. The entire Exorcist movie...even as a 32 year old, I can't watch that movie.
  2. Red Dragon: where he rapes the mother and kills the children and puts mirror shards in their eyes. My wife and I stayed up all night spooked after watching that
  3. Amityville Horror (original) where the priest is locked in the room with the flies; where it goes quite and the voice whispers..."get out." Another scene is where the glowing eyes are outside the window because I had something very similar happen to me once.

/shudder...just thinking about those gives me the creeps.

When I was in Grade 3, I went to a Birthday party and they played Friday the 13th. It was the edited for TV version, but I was so scared from it, that I couldn't watch the entire thing, and I literally had nightmares for 3 months. I was terrified that I would die like Kevin Bacon did.

Scariest movies for me as a kid-young adult which no longer scare me (but are still enjoyable) are:

Halloween 1
The Howling
Friday the 13th 1
Alien
American Werewolf in London
The Fog
The Amityville Horror

Scariest movie for me as a kid-young adult which still scares or creeps me out today are:

The Exorcist (self inflicted crucifix to the female groin while yelling F-me is still disturbing today, back when it came out it was all kinds of crazy, man was that movie ahead, advanced, whatever you want to call it, for its time)
Race with the Devil

Scariest movie for me as an adult are:

The Strangers
Paranormal Activity
Blair Witch Project
The Ring

In that order.

Last edited:
Scariest movie for me as an adult are:

The Strangers
Paranormal Activity
Blair Witch Project
The Ring

In that order.

I can totally agree with that list, very good. I haven't seen Paranormal Activity yet. I REALLY liked The Stragers but i'd also add Vacancy to my list. Not a great movie but it did it for me.

Yeah some here didn't care for it but I did ............ its similar to The Strangers imo AND has the ever cute Kate Beckinsale. :D EXCELLENT suspense.
Haven't seen it but have thought of watching it for Beckinsale if nothing else. The only movie I'd add to that list is Inside. It has been a long time since a movie stuck with me like that.

Back