The scariest thing in any movie ever ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's it say under 'Session 9'? NO IT GOBOON?

(sorry, I really can't read it - maybe i'm colorblind... I also can never do those drawings that are supposed to turn 3-D if you stare at them the right way! :monkey1)

edit:
I figured it out from thinking about the movie... DO IT GORDON... but I wouldn't have if I hadn't just seen the film last night ;)

:lol:lol:lol
i can't even see it on my monitor! on mine it kind of "bleeds" into the background.
yeah, it says "do it Gordon"

lol , guys , as you probably know I hate to comment nicely on my own work but I can see it clear as day to be honest :lol!.
Saying that I'm on a laptop about 20 cm away from the screen !! :lol :rock

Either scenes from Stephen Kings IT or the scene in The Grudge where the girl is hiding under the sheets... scared the ++++ outta me.

TheGrudge0001.jpg

Same here man, that scene was awesome in theatre, so tense and really taking away one of your most 'safest feeling' places:horror

Last edited:
Same here man, that scene was awesome in theatre, so tense and really taking away one of you most 'safest feeling' places:horror

I think that is why this scene works so well. There isn't a kid in the world who hasnt hid under their blankets at least once. If you cant hide there, where can you hide. Very freaky scene for sure.

It depends a lot on your age, and your amount of exposure to items that could cause you to become jaded to a genuinely creepy moment. I saw Nightmare on Elm Street when it was first released. I was a teenager. The scene with Tina in the bloody body bag calling out for Nancy and the millipede coming out of her mouth did it for me. Prior to that it was Salem's Lot 1979 version. The creepy kid at the window just about gave me a heart attack.:google

Anybody saw the Dutch movie 'De lift' (the elevator) ?

It really creeped my out as a kid, I didn't dare to go in elevators for months (maybe years :monkey5) !!

I watched it again now, 20 years laters, it kinda sucked, but as a kid it was pure horror !

That end scene from "The Blair Witch" project creeped me out pretty good. But the horror movie scene that had the strongest effect on me is pretty silly actually. Back in the 70's there was a monster movie called "The Legend of Boggy Creek" It was a movie about a Bigfoot-type creature in the swamps down south, like in Louisiana or someplace similar. The movie was done as if it were a documentary and was so cheesy that they actually have a scene where they reenact a fishing experience one of the "witnesses" had and the background music is one of the cheesiest songs ever written and it was about the fisherman in the scene. Anyway...the opening of that movie has a boy running across a field with woods in the background and a creepy, mournful howl coming from off-screen. That howl in that scene STILL sends shivers down my spine...and I am 43, now.

Same here man, that scene was awesome in theatre, so tense and really taking away one of you most 'safest feeling' places:horror

Yeah, that's what definitely got me and my wife in the theater. The tension built up (every seat in the theater was filled) throughout the theater, and just the darkness of that scene... Friggin crazy.

Yeah, that's what definitely got me and my wife in the theater. The tension built up (every seat in the theater was filled) throughout the theater, and just the darkness of that scene... Friggin crazy.

Myself and my soon-to-be-Father-in-law watched it there again a couple of weeks ago (first time for him seeing it) and when that scene happened he almost shat himself:lol...pure gold:D

Y'know a freaky thing about Session 9 being mentioned so much in this thread. Here in the UK, well the England part of it anyway, its the 'I see dead people' week on channel Sci-fi and it has the first ever showing of session 9.
FREAKY :horror
x :D

Those pink thing from Labyrinth that can take there bodies apart always give me the creeps, when i was younger i had to put my face into a cushion until it was over.

Anybody saw the Dutch movie 'De lift' (the elevator) ?

It really creeped my out as a kid, I didn't dare to go in elevators for months (maybe years :monkey5) !!

I watched it again now, 20 years laters, it kinda sucked, but as a kid it was pure horror !

Dude ...I saw this as a kid too in the theatre...that was scary back then.

The creepy Reverend Kane from poltergeist 2 stills scares me today.The scene where he talk to the father behind the front door....:google

I just watched Session 9 last night - thanks! I really enjoyed it, but had a hard time understanding Gordon with his accent sometimes, plus the CSI: Miami guy's overacting completely ruined some of the scenes for me. But it was a GREAT idea/story, and they pulled it off nicely. What made it scarier than most 'scary' movies to me is that it shows how easily a seemingly normal person can get sucked down into insanity and not even know it. Plus, listening to the multiple personalities chick on tape was freaky.

Thanks to everyone for recommending it, I never would have found it otherwise! :duff

David Caruso is not pleased.
193.gif

Dude ...I saw this as a kid too in the theatre...that was scary back then.

So this movie was available outside of Dutch speaking countries?

There was another movie in the same period that also kinda scared me, now it's just stupid, It's called 'Amsterdamned'.

Yeah, saw the french version in Canada in the 80's.

haha, must be even funnier in French :lol

the one scene that really scared me was the one with the guy's head that gets cut off by the elevator ...
I saw the movie many times as a kid and it kept scaring me !

Back