Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled him after the previous delay. Not so much because of the delay, I'm still very much interested in getting him. However, due to these delays, I'm very concerned that something structurally is wrong with him. So I'll wait a bit, several months perhaps, after release to see how he holds up.

You bring up a good point. I believe the first or second delay was due to adding a light up base... but not sure what keeps pushing him back now. Maybe its still the light up feature in the base, dont know...ugh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The odd thing is that packaging seems finalized, as shown in the photo above. So another delay is confounding. I know they won't divulge reasons for delays, but leaving me to speculate, I always assume the worst.

The odd thing is that packaging seems finalized, as shown in the photo above. So another delay is confounding. I know they won't divulge reasons for delays, but leaving me to speculate, I always assume the worst.

I think your concerns are valid, it seems like many of these pieces have some serious issues. The Queen and Death's General start to lean over time, Kier has the wonky arm, and Siren has the cracked tail.

It's these kind of things that have been keeping me from getting into this line.

new to this thread....curious if anyone thinks there is a massive repair going on with these Red Death Statues? I would hope not. I have seen the packing pics...so they must be ready somewhere. just a thought. I know I will scour mine for any type of repair if and when it ships.

saw a video on youtube, monsterpalooza 2016, the publisher gave some shot of the red death.
C86D14807D311DDFC66C24CAAE52B9D9.jpg
E1A3528E4699D70BE441702C73A19F46.jpg

Wow this is great news..still waiting for my email to come through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to photos. I'm going to wait several months (pending availability) before I replace my order, to see how he holds up structurally.

Back