Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you annoy your customers, you don't sell anything. I get prolly 10-15 emails from SS a week and yet, I don't really buy their stuff. Good product sells itself. I don't know of any other company that spams their customers like SS does, so it is hard to fathom.

Received an email saying this has been delayed further to April/May. This would put it at a 2 1/2 year wait from preorder to delivery. I'm convinced this is never coming out at this point.

Just got the email as well...bumped out...again...freaking May?

I'm sure I'll get another email saying that Kier will be pushed out too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm assuming we are going to get our 6th or 7th delay on this piece soon. There has been no production piece photos or any hints of it shipping in April like my final flex-pay states.

it is april now and it has been about 2 years and half since the preorder began! any news??

The odd thing is, this was among the first pieces they announced for the COTD line. But, this is SS we're talking about after all.

Free Red Death art print offered via email from Sideshow to those who've ordered the Red Death statue as a reward for your patience with the delays! Great job by Sideshow!!!

Free Red Death art print offered via email from Sideshow to those who've ordered the Red Death statue as a reward for your patience with the delays! Great job by Sideshow!!!

Yeah got that same code but it looks like a generic code that anyone could use.

Valid till April 21

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

i saw 2 pics on the net, they were taken from monsterpalooza
b7fd5266d016092446fa7d87d30735fae7cd344b.jpg7acb0a46f21fbe093fdf1c886c600c338644adad.jpg

Ah man, another delay on him....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back