Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point in PO anymore either on thses. I am really excited for them, but I will just wait from here on out. Kind of sucks, because I was really excited for all this line, but I am starting to wane the longer it takes to see new releases.

Longer flex options really. If I want the statues then for me personally it's better to PO and pay over 6-7 months rather than waiting for release and having a 1-2 flex option payment. I can buy more each year this way :D

Just got this email. Another delay... This statue doesn't seem overly complex. I wonder what has gone wrong? Doesn't seem like a piece that would take 2 years to complete from its original announcement.
Hope they are all perfect!

--------

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Death PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Red Death statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between July and August of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

I think they are having issues with paint apps in china. So many poor releases lately. They are hopefully just being extra cautious and getting their sh@! Together.

Wow,,, another one...

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Death PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Red Death statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between September and October of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

I'm starting to get the feeling that the Queen will be the only COTD statue released this year.

I have no idea what sideshow is doing.. this has been delayed time and time again. 2 years now lol...

A+ for Wonderful art, A+ for great concept and story, and F- for getting out the product.. who cares about rings, pins and t-shirts.. get the bloody statues out..:) It's shameful especially to us the customers.....:(

Delayed again, now expected in Sideshows warehouse Feb 2016, pre-order date was Dec 2013 !

because it wouldn't be SS if they didn't email you 10 times about the same damn product. The worst thing about this company is all the spam they send out. It's beyond annoying, but any time you enter a contest, you end up on the mailing list even if you don't want to. I hate that I like one or two pieces from them every year because it means that I have to get their stupid emails throughout the year.

Back