Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint application is very extremely detailed from top to bottom, mix media looks very well done and with a possible light up feature.

Queen of the dead has no light up at all, is the same price, not much detail paint application and nice sex appeal.
IF sideshow can nail the paint app of the red death he'll will be worth every penny. I own both general reaper and jack the ripper and the paint app is dead on PERFECT! And have red death and queen of the dead on order.

Nothing wrong with the price point its capitalism deal with it don't like, don't buy it.

I dont see the detailed painting here. Sure it looks good but the QOD seems more exacting. You can't slop the queen up and expect it to look good. RD is a rotting corpse, no tattoos, no beautiful face, no makeup - just not seeing the same level of detail needed. Light up costs what? I can buy a flashlight and have it shipped from China for a few bucks. The tech isn't much different here. I assume the ES will be small.

The paint application is very extremely detailed from top to bottom, mix media looks very well done and with a possible light up feature.

Queen of the dead has no light up at all, is the same price, not much detail paint application and nice sex appeal.
IF sideshow can nail the paint app of the red death he'll will be worth every penny. I own both general reaper and jack the ripper and the paint app is dead on PERFECT! And have red death and queen of the dead on order.

Nothing wrong with the price point its capitalism deal with it don't like, don't buy it.

I can express my concers just like everyone else does. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I dont see the detailed painting here. Sure it looks good but the QOD seems more exacting. You can't slop the queen up and expect it to look good. RD is a rotting corpse, no tattoos, no beautiful face, no makeup - just not seeing the same level of detail needed. Light up costs what? I can buy a flashlight and have it shipped from China for a few bucks. The tech isn't much different here. I assume the ES will be small.

Totally agree. I've painted some gore figures in the past and it was easier than non-gory figures. The texturing on the Red Death will likely be dry brushed which is very simple and forgiving.

Girl room wife said no but HELL NO. I'll have a year to warm her up to him... I also have an original coupon and need a credit dump order.

Prepare for her revenge, and its going to sting. She has a year to think it up and make it extra-deadly with a side of Passive-Aggressive Sauce.

It is likely to be extremely expensive. Just sayin'. :yess:

this is a maybe for me, since they showed that sneak of Death in his story line. I'm guessing that's the other figure in the poster of the Court of the Dead. Plus Wonder Woman takes precedence over this.

Of all the pieces in the Undead Court line, this is the easiest to pass on. Still, I think it's an awesome piece to have.

Of all the pieces in the Undead Court line, this is the easiest to pass on. Still, I think it's an awesome piece to have.

I actually prefer this over QoD which am getting as well. Pretty excited for the remaining two characters :)

Well it takes a lot to gross me out and this one does. So an easy pass for me. This is my favorite line of PF's from sideshow and have a couple of pieces but nah I will be taking a pass on this one for sure.

I actually prefer this over QoD which am getting as well. Pretty excited for the remaining two characters :)
It's nice that we could have choices. :) :duff
Well it takes a lot to gross me out and this one does. So an easy pass for me. This is my favorite line of PF's from sideshow and have a couple of pieces but nah I will be taking a pass on this one for sure.
Too gross? I love gross! :D
But that's not the reason I'm not getting this one.

I think this piece will be beautiful next to the queen of the dead as her pet. I just worry about all the bad things I hear bout the DROM leg cracking/breaking problem, and his one seems to have that same fragile pose. I do not think this one will sell out until people get a good look at it in person.

There seems to be no love for this guy. Watch the back story video of him and you might like him a little more. I love the face on this guy. Other than myself has anyone else ordered him?

I do... he solidified my decision to go into the line when he was announced. I ordered him as soon as he went up for pre order. While he is not my favorite in the line, he will be proudly displayed in my house!

There seems to be no love for this guy. Watch the back story video of him and you might like him a little more. I love the face on this guy. Other than myself has anyone else ordered him?

I did after I watched the video and read up on him on the Court of the Dead website. This was the one statue that I thought was just macabre just to be macabre. But when you watch the video and see who made him into what he is....his design makes a lot of sense and I immediately pre-ordered it. I am buying each and every one in this line except busts...I don't do busts...unless they deal with C cups or higher.

Now that Demithyle is getting redone with a new base and new colors, I will have a complete collection...unless I happen to die before then or something like that. I aim and hope to live a long time. I hope they announce a Court of Heaven and Court of Hell line to add to these. I will buy them all!!!!!

Back