The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if i'm ready to part with mine yet, built a display for it. but everything has its price.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool display, I have a place set aside for one in my living room, but for now it shall remain empty I fear

Very nice display indeed. Can't wait to finally receive my piece tomorrow. It's been a long 7 months for this bad boy.

Great display!!
I'm searching for one, if anyone want to sell let me know :)

Yea...this was a pre-sold out statue. I managed to snatch one up when they claimed only 10 remained. A few people got really lucky who were on the wait list and got artist proof's. At the end of the day they only made a little over 300.

It was sold out prior to being released only 300 made

Yea...this was a pre-sold out statue. I managed to snatch one up when they claimed only 10 remained. A few people got really lucky who were on the wait list and got artist proof's. At the end of the day they only made a little over 300.

That sucks, I was thinking of starting to collect The Dead statues :(

That sucks, I was thinking of starting to collect The Dead statues :(

You may be able to find one for near retail still. Seems that the price is slowly creeping up but may level out at around $2000. I really do not think it will go up from there but who knows. Finding one for retail is going to be very hard as from what I seen most people do not want to let it go and if they do, not many will let it go for retail. :(

let me know when you pick it up or they deliver it to you and if its all peachy keen and whatnot. It's a BIG box.

I still haven't opened mine. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I wanted to wait until I had a good hour or so to savor the unboxing and set up.

I really think what shocked me the most over the time I have had him, is when I realized all the details on his armor. Just amazing how much was put into this piece. Its obvious sideshow cares far more about their original pieces than other's ( AKA the Wolf ). While the Wolf LSF is incredible, for attention to detail and craftsmanship it does not hold a candle to this piece. This is probably one of the most detailed and beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

I really think what shocked me the most over the time I have had him, is when I realized all the details on his armor. Just amazing how much was put into this piece. Its obvious sideshow cares far more about their original pieces than other's ( AKA the Wolf ). While the Wolf LSF is incredible, for attention to detail and craftsmanship it does not hold a candle to this piece. This is probably one of the most detailed and beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

I would say its a steal at 999.99 but probably fewer license costs, smaller ES, not has iconic as wolf pred, and you can't knit pick because there is nothing to compare him too.

If they continue this line (The Dead) He could sought out grail for people like me (completionist) that wanna finish the line.

I remember buying gambit pf from a local guy. he just wanted to get rid of it because he thought bucky was gonna be grail. (paid 270 teehehe) Then the value boomed when they expanded the line.

I would say its a steal at 999.99 but probably fewer license costs, smaller ES, not has iconic as wolf pred, and you can't knit pick because there is nothing to compare him too.

If they continue this line (The Dead) He could sought out grail for people like me (completionist) that wanna finish the line.

I remember buying gambit pf from a local guy. he just wanted to get rid of it because he thought bucky was gonna be grail. (paid 270 teehehe) Then the value boomed when they expanded the line.

As I stated many months ago I still think they will be a very sought after piece. I think that is evident just by how many people have been looking for him on the forums ( which is a very small amount of the total that probably are ). I highly suspect it will double in value with in a year of the release. Do not know if it will continue to climb in value but getting this for retail will be a hard task in another year.

Everyone was right, it is amazing!:monkey5 Even after all the pics. and videos I've seen nothing is like actually seeing it in person.Spent a good 2 hours just taking pics. and trying to decide where to place him, even now before i pass out for the night I'm still not happy where he is, so tomorrow I'm moving him close to the tv that way hes always in my viewing area:lol

I'll put up some pics. soon.

Thanks again to Sueikakyju! What a great seller and new friend, he was on top of everything from the start.

I can really say my marriage is over now that I have this symbol of its death pointing at me and judging me on my part in its failure.

Back